“One of our favorites.”

Iron Bridge Wine Company
Reserve with OpenTable
Iron Bridge Wine Company is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 263 Restaurants in Columbia
Dining style: Casual Dining
Columbia, MD
“One of our favorites.”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This is one of our favorite restaurants. A little pricey but so worth it. We love to sit at the original bar where it's easy to meet people and chatter. I like their menu because it mixes up the old standbys with new creative dishes. We're not big eaters so we like the portion sizes. The wine selection is grand.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank justJudithAnn

• Korean first
Warrenton, Virginia
“Wonderful restaurant experience.”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

The Bridge is an excellent restaurant. The restaurant manager is very in tune to keeping menu selections seasonal and locally sourced. The wine selection is extensive and reasonably priced. Virginia wines are featured Thursday evenings but that changes as we approach summer months when other domestic and imported wines are introduced. Try The Bridge. You will be glad you did!

2 Thank Lori P P
Baltimore, Maryland
“great place for a special occasion”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

My husband and I stopped by here, not knowing what to expect. We were there on a Sunday when they have Sunday brunch, but we got something lighter to eat and also tried some of the wines. The food was very good and the wines were excellent. I gave it a very good rating rather than excellent because it is very expensive, both the wine and the food. We had two appetizers, one dessert and two wine flights and it was $95 with tip. I would go back here again but only for a special occasion. They also have Monday night events with wine tasting, but the web page isn't working right now. I think the fact that they have so many wines to taste, make this a fun place to go if you enjoy wines. And our waiter was right, I think that was the best creme brûlée I ever had.

1 Thank crisr506
Berlin
“Beautiful interior, Horrible Ambience ”
Reviewed 16 May 2014 via mobile

I used to love coming for a nice glass of wine at the bar but today, it was like a morgue - pay attention to the ambience!!! Cjsne the music to something cool which matches the decor, which is beautiful - pay attention...

1 Thank John B
Warrenton, Virginia
“New restaurant, new chef, new fan!”
Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

Iron Bridge restaurant was not one of my favorites, but it's under new ownership and name. The Bridge Restaurant has a new French chef and it's a fantastic upgrade. We stated the evening with the homemade du jour ravioli. That night it was spinach, mushroom and cheese (ricotta, I believe). It was served al dente in a creamy parmasean sauce. For entrees, we had the crispy skin salmon in the midst of the most succulent lentils I have ever tasted! And Virginia rockfish with spaetzle (sp?) and asparagus; a delicious combination! Dessert was a real treat! St. Honore cake, small cream puffs that had been dipped into caramelized sugar to build into a ring. The puffs were served with whipped cream an strawberries. It was light, fluffy and the perfect following to our fabulous meal. I will be back.

1 Thank Crazywolf701