All reviews double tree cookies front desk great hotel shuttle service restaurant staff tucked away fitness center business trip bed was very comfortable lobby md atrium walgreens wedding concert event
Reviewed 25 June 2018

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Cperrell, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

"Service at the Double Tree is excellent. Every member of the staff that I spoke to was extremely helpful. The lobby is beautiful. I enjoyed my room. I certainly checked Trip Advisor when planning my trip, so I am leaving a review to help other travelers to Columbia."

Thank you so much for your comments regarding your visit. We do our best to focus on all our guest receiving the best service possible. Please come back to visit when you return to the Columbia area.

Reviewed 22 June 2018

Check in process was long as there was only one person working and the line was 4 deep and everyone has extensive issues or questions. Room was both clean and comfortable. Bedding was clean and soft. Bathroom was ADA accessible as requested. Front desk responsive with all requests.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for your comment on your recent stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel. I assure you that I will research the front desk staffing. It was good to see that the front desk agent was able to take care of your request. Please come back to visit us again.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

They may have updated the property at some point recently, but it is tired looking and the staff does not seem to be particularly thrilled to be there -- then again neither were we. It was not even worth adding to our Hilton points with this stay.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Pamela H, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Dear TravelAgentWendy,

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review of your recent stay with us, I would appreciate you contacting me by email at Pam.Hammond@hilton.com to discuss your comments and concerns. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Reviewed 11 June 2018

this was a family event . the hotel was a nice place to go to after our flight. room was great, staff very nice.close to our car rental and the airport. thank you double tree. we did not have any time to enjoy the pool or spa.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Pamela H, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Dear brettwking,

Thank you for taking the time to submit this survey of your recent stay with us, I am happy to know that you found the hotel and staff to your liking and hopefully next time you will be able to enjoy the pool and spa.

Reviewed 22 May 2018

Overall experience was fair but the manager was far from friendly, the internet was down the weekend we were there and the restaurant staff was nice Friday but come Saturday different attitudes. The Friday we checked in the young lady at the desk was very nice and pleasant.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Pamela H, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2018

Dear Teberhardt,

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review of your recent stay with us. Please allow me to apologize for my associates that you found not to be friendly and accommodating during your stay as that is not the culture of our brand nor the personalities of my staff. I will be sharing your email with them so we can improve our service to all guests going forward