Sheraton Columbia Town Center Hotel
US$121
US$152
US$141
SpringHill Suites
Hampton Inn Columbia(Columbia)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$127
Courtyard by Marriott Columbia(Columbia)(Great Value!)
US$202
US$162
All reviewswhole foodsthe club loungewaterside restaurantwalking pathview of the lakeparking garagehotel barcolumbia town centerclose proximityfront desk staffmerriweather post pavilionexcellent customer servicemalltyronebellmanterrybebe
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 July 2014

First of all, the hotel is located on a lake with a path to walk around and several places to eat whinin walking distance with a mall that is also accross the street and within walking distance. The outside pool is cleaned everyday and wonderful.
I had an issue getting back into my room after a late check in. They immediately gave me another room and let me know when my room was ready. Brain at the front desk and Milton on the evening security staff went above and beyond to help me make me feel like I was the only person that needed to be taken care of even though sevaral other people where checking in. The next day, Doreen at the front desk went out of her way to meet me after work and made sure that I just wasn't happy with outcome, but that I was overly impressed with what really was a minor situaltion.
Each morning, I was created with a smile and a good morning. Nothing was an issue at this hotel.
The entire staff has exceptional customer service that makes them stand out over any other hotel that would be difficult to duplicate.
If you are looking for a clean, no hassle, quiet hotel, with reasonable rates, free parking, nice size rooms and exceptional customer service with plenty of outdoor activies. I recommend this hotel for any individual or family as a destination.

Room Tip: I enjoyed the lodge over the tower. It allowed me to park close to me room, and it was closer to the gym and pool.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Joe_Giannino, General Manager at Sheraton Columbia Town Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

Dear Donald,
Thank you very much for the 5-Star review and mentioning a few of our associates; this is very appreciated. We are all glad that we were able to exceed your expectations and that you enjoyed the location of the hotel - nestled between a beautiful mall and lake.
We hope that you are able to return in the future and look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

We stayed at Sheraton Columbia Town Center Hotel recently on our way to New Jersey. It's easy to get to and conveniently located in the heart of downtown Columbia right on the lake waterfront. There are several dining options within the hotel that are great but if you choose to go out, you are steps away from the waterfront restaurant options. Beautiful grounds and lake.

The staff was extremely friendly and accommodating and our room was very spacious. The best part was the incredibly comfortable beds. I would definitely stay here again. It's a great hotel, especially if you're traveling with your family and that includes your dog!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Thank you very much for your wonderful review and we are glad that you found the property convenient and accommodating.
We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

We booked for the location due to a concert our daughter was attending at Merriweather and could'nt be happier. The staff where all very friendly and helpful. We requested a microwave and had it within 10 mins.. Front desk even called to make sure it had arrived and that we were happy with it. Room was clean and comfortable. Very nice all around location.

Room Tip: Higher rooms seem to have less noise. They had activities down on the lobby level and you could hear them as it was open area outside all the rooms to the skylight ceiling. We were on 5th floor and while we could hear activity it was'nt too loud to be a bother.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear Deb,
We are very glad that you and your family chose to stay with us while attending a concert at Meriweather. As the closest hotel to the venue we are always happy to have the concert goers staying with us. Looking forward to having you back again for next years line up.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

I was not as pleased with my stay as I had hoped I would be. The lodge was difficult to get around,there were lots of stairs and no elevators so maneuvering the bags was a challenge. The house cleaners station was just outside of our room so they woke us up every morning chatting loudly amongst themselves. Also, every day SOMETHING was forgotten. We never had enough towels, the second day they forgot wash rags, the third day hand towels. We ordered breakfast one day and didn't get utensils so ate pancakes with our hands. The internet went down for an entire day while we were there and I am in IT so I needed to login to work. The ironing board and iron were very cheap. Overall, it wasn't terrible but not great either.

Room Tip: Choose the tower - not the lodge.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Teresa,
Thank you for the feedback on the property. I am very sorry that we were not able to do better and meet your expectations. Reading through the issues it appears to be a number of smaller items that we should have easily been able to achieve.
I am very sorry and hope that you will allow us an opportunity to serve you again and demonstrate that we listened.
I will also make a notation that you prefer tower accommodations.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

I stayed with you to attend a show at the Merriweather and couldn't be happier about my hotel choice. The room was clean, the staff was extremely helpful, and the grounds are beautiful. Thank you for such a nice experience.

Alyssa from VB

• Stayed: July 2014

Alyssa,
Thank you for the review and kind words about the property and our location on the lake.
We are always happy to hear that we have met and exceeded our guests expectations.
Hope that we have the chance to welcome you back again soon