Sheraton Columbia Town Center Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Good 3.5/5
Average 3/5
Very Good 4/5
All reviewswhole foodsthe club loungewaterside restaurantwalking pathview of the lakeparking garagehotel barcolumbia town centerclose proximityfront desk staffmerriweather post pavilionexcellent customer servicemalltyronebellmanterrybebe
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 August 2014

So I stay here regularly, but rarely do much else other than work. While most hotel bar (and staff) are not engaged, I really like Mike B. Nice dude, knew the area and bar offering. I wound up taking clients here and it was a good experience.

• Stayed: August 2014
Joe_Giannino, General Manager at Sheraton Columbia Town Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2014

Thank you for the great review and comments on Mike in the Lounge....we love hearing that we have met and exceeded our guests expectations.
Again, thank you and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 9 August 2014

Not bad, but not great either. There's not much located to this hotel within walking distance. There is a shuttle, but relying on that can be difficult. The hotel room was clean, but dated. The food was actually very good.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Thank yo so much for the review - we always appreciate the feedback.
Though we are not in an urban setting we are fortunate to have both the Mall of Columbia across the street, multiple food options along the Lake, Merriweather Post Pavollion and walking trails on the Lake.
Hopefully on a return trip you will be able to enjoy these, in walking distance, locations

Reviewed 7 August 2014

I have been staying at this Sheraton since 1999 and always come back. friendly staff, good rates, I wish they had free mini fridge and microwave oven in the rooms. There's a new burger in the menu, Big City Burger Company, I think the one they had before was tastier. In Columbia, this is the best hotel to stay.

Ramon,
Thank you for the input and we appreciate your years of choosing us when you travel to Columbia.
I will review the burger with the Chef as this is a new item on the menu.
Again, thank you for the feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

I stayed at the Hotel for 3 days and I truly loved the location. It is in close proximity to a Mall (ex. Nordstroms) w/ IMAX Theater, great restaurants such as Clydes, Cheesecake Factory & soon a Whole Foods restaurant will be opening a few short blocks away. The hotel has a beautiful lake full of beautiful trees and a small dock with rental paddle boats. Also, great ample open & underground free parking. My favorite about this hotel is the staff, I truly, truly appreciated T.G Tigist Duressa who is an exceptional employee, she was very warm and welcoming and very attentive to the needs of others. She was working in the breakfast service area of the club member floor. She was just so pleasant and made me feel at home. Its very obvious she loves her job and is naturally gifted in hospitality and her smile brightens your day! I enjoyed having breakfast every morning especially that the view of the lake is just serene & quite beautiful. Great wrap around trail for walks/ runs/ biking.
I also appreciated the amenities and friendly staff throughout the hotel. I look forward to visiting soon!

• Stayed: August 2014

Dear Clama,
Thank you for the wonderful review and the comments about TG and the hotels location - both assets to our property.
We truly appreciate knowing that we exceeded your expectations - we hope to welcome you back again soon!!

Reviewed 6 August 2014

I stayed with some friends while the Phish concert was playing at Merriweather! We ate and drank at the bar before and after the concert. Though the bar/ lounge was packed, Michael kept his cool was very professional and friendly. He was on his A game even taking his time to greet every patron and introduce himself. He was quick and efficient. One of the best experiences as far as service I have had and the food was excellent as well. Your team should feel lucky to have an employee like Michael; he professionalism and experience shined through. Over all a great experience.

• Stayed: July 2014
Joe_Giannino, General Manager at Sheraton Columbia Town Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2014

Thank you so much for the great review.
We always appreciate hearing about our associates and thank you for mentioning Mike. The busy concert weekends are always busy and we appreciate his ability to handle the 'busy' bar.
Thanks again and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon!