“Terrible attitude. Could care less about customers”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Lemongrass - CLOSED

Lemongrass
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Terrible attitude. Could care less about customers”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2013

Poor service. Blasted Irish music (was St. Patrick's day but not what I want at a Thai restaurant). Menu is deceptive. They tell you 4 shrimp spring rolls and then cut two in half. Do they think customers are stupid?
Chef came behind the bar as we were leaving and when we inquired he was rude and told us he did not need us as customers

1 Thank TessicaTB

Baltimore, Maryland, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“RUN!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2013

Horrible service, bad management, Would never go to this place again. I do not know what happened this place was good two years ago, but now it is a nightmare. Had my birthday party there a week ago and they screwed it up badly. Two hours for food, charged for stuff we shouldnt have been charged for, had to set up m own tables after booking two weeks in advance.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank excitedtraveler607
“Nice Thai restaurant, good food, good service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2012

I really like the decoration of the restaurant. The food taste is wonderful and the device is great. I definitely will go back there again

Gambrills, MD
“Good food but...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 October 2012

I have visited both Thai establishments a few times over the past 2 years. The service is indeed spotty depending on who you get. I find that the smaller Annapolis location serves a little better quality food and gives better overall service. The Crofton location (close to my house) seems to always have waiter issues and the food is not served in a timely fashion. However with that said, the food always is fresh and tasty once you get it. The poor to spotty service is not a deal breaker for me. I am still a fan, especially of the Annapolis location.

• Visited June 2012
Dallas, Texas
“WHO'S IN THE KITCHEN??”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2012

My family used to frequent this restaurant because of the good food. We visited last December and the food was horrible. We then went to the one in Annapolis in January and the food was great. The proportions are a lot smaller, but the food was good just the same.

Visited January 2012