“Awesome downtown location, private, comfortable...”
other travellers have booked this property
Living Room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Living Room
Dining Room
Kitchen (w/ washer and dryer)
Master Bedroom
Middle Bedroom
Back Bedroom
Upstairs Back Porch
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 5 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Cosmopoli...
“Awesome downtown location, private, comfortable and clean”
Reviewed 2 March 2017 for a stay in January 2017
people found this review helpful

I arrived late at night (12:30), and had neglected to read how the keycode worked. I texted Matt and he responded immediately (yes, I feel bad for doing it so late, but he is a great American, nonetheless). The house was clean and very comfortable. The location is awesome in the historic downtown. It was friendly and active during the day and quiet at night.

The house had everything you need. I imagine a family of 6-8 could stay there comfortably, due to the large living and dining room on the main floor.

There are cheaper places to crash, but I can't sacrifice the privacy of having my own place. I'm not interested in staying in a bedroom in someone's house (I've seen too many horror movies). For the price, this was very reasonable, and you won't regret being downtown, within walking distance of everything.

Would I do it again? Absolutely. I'm planning on it.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
jacquelly...
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Cozy and Comfortable”
Reviewed 18 November 2016 for a stay in March 2016
person found this review helpful

We stayed here after a cross country skiing trip at New Germany State Park. It was so comfortable and cozy! The rooms and kitchen were equipped with everything we needed. We were surprised to find many yummy restaruants in the area as well! This place is located right next to the little shops in the town which are fun to walk around. The hot tub was great after a long day in the snow! Stay here, you'll love it!

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing