“A little fancier than most places in Cumberland”

Ristorante Ottaviani
Ranked #3 of 104 Restaurants in Cumberland
Price range: US$8 - US$40
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Bar Scene, Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Family owned Italian, Kid Friendly, Offer Gluten Free Entrees and Desserts, Live Music, Outdoor Seating, Catering, Can Accomdate Large Parties
Knoxville, TN
“A little fancier than most places in Cumberland”
Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

We had a good dinner here, taking a break from all the bar/restaurants that predominate in this area. Both of our pasta dishes were solid, although her cacciatore with pork had very little of the latter. There were a couple of interesting wines on the menu, although the house wines by the glass are simply listed by the grape variety, not the vineyard or even country. Service was solid and friendly. Overall, a pleasant evening.

Visited June 2014

Denver, Colorado
“Great surprise in western maryland”
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Really enjoyed our dinner. Great service, very good food, and nice atmosphere. Will definitely stop in again if in the area.

Our server (Austin) was great (impeccable). Very attentive and accommodating, as was everyone who touched our table. The server assistant that evening was great too. I always appreciate it when the waitstaff treats children as guests and interacts with them.

The food was very good. I was full, but not stuffed. It had good flavor and was reasonably priced. The kids meals are free which is great. Thank you. The caesar was nice and not overly dressed like some restaurants and the entrees were nice. The best surprise was dessert. The Spumoni was awesome. It is locally made and you get a huge portion (definitely shareable). The only miss was the Cannoli as the filling seemed off. Based upon the rest of the meal, I assume it was just a one time occurrence.

Worth the trip of the interstate to the downtown area. Cute area and a great stop, shop and eat.

• Visited May 2014
Gaithersburg, Maryland
“A nice surprise in our Pittsburgh to WDC bike trip”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

After long days of biking on the GAP trail, we arrived in Cumberland. We checked in at the Marriott and followed the suggestion from a friend. What a nice surprise, an excellent italian restaurant with good wine and delicious seafood... We are just looking forward to come back!

• Visited August 2013
Dayton, Ohio, USA
“A real hidden gem; you must stop here if you travel to Cumberland”
Reviewed 1 May 2014

Exceptional fare; exceptional service; beautiful peaceful atmosphere. Ask to be seated on the upper balcony for privacy and a great view.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank kitka_10
Salisbury, Maryland
“Amazing Dinner & Experience”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

After living in Frostburg, MD for the past 4 years, I am now kicking myself in the butt for just now coming here. My girlfriend and I went here for my birthday on a Wednesday night and boy were we in for a surprise. I have eaten at many italian restaurants from NYC to San Fran, CA and this one tops them all. For being in such a small town, this place goes above and beyond to make sure you walk out very satisfied. I had the Chicken Abruzzo and my girlfriend had the Chicken Parmigiana. Both were superb, but my entree was beyond superb. The flavors hit every tastebud will full force. I won't spoilt it for you, I would simply recommend you try it! We also had the calamari for appetizer and was exceptional as well. For dessert we had the Dolce Trocano. I would highly recommend this as well! Our waiter was awesome and always made sure we were doing well. The atmosphere was very inviting and makes you feel at home. If you are in the Cumberland - Frostburg area, you must put this place on your TO GO list!

• Visited April 2014