“did afhhgdvbjtrvhgtcvnjhgfvjipohv”

Frostburg, Maryland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“did afhhgdvbjtrvhgtcvnjhgfvjipohv”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Terrible service. Very poor. Busgirl very disrespectful. Food terrible. Management very poor. Found hair in my food. Rats inside restaurant.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Woo Y

Milan, Ohio
“A fun meal”
Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

The cook was entertaining. The food was good. Portions are decent but a little pricey for some items. The service isn't great and we visit there often. They don't smile and don't check back often to see if you need anything. You have to flag them down for a drink or napkins, etc.
My grandson loves it so we enjoy going.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank luvpuntacana0814
Fort Ashby, West Virginia
“Good food and entertainment.”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

This restaurant has two small dining rooms; one is a standard diining room, the second has the diners sitting around the cooking area. Once seated and your orders are taken, the chefs entertain the guests with a display of their handling skills with their cutlery. It is always amusing to watch children as the chefs slice and dice their meals and toss them bits. The food is good and there is a separate sushi menu if you prefer your food raw.

• Visited April 2014
Cumberland, Maryland
“Amazing food, horrible service”
Reviewed 14 February 2014

My boyfriend and I used to come to the restaurant once a week. We love their food (I still miss it) but their service is the worst I've ever in my life come across. We are always nice and forgiving people, as we both have worked in the food business (understanding how courteous it is to be patient, nice, tip well, and come at a reasonable time) so we always tip at least 20%. One time I had gotten off work later than usual and we went up an hour and a half before their closing time (which we thought wasn't too bad of a time to come in). When we walked in the waitresses started giving attitudes and the bus boy stood in the corner, watching us eat and talking to himself mumbling about "a******s coming in at closing"

Like I said, we used to come in at least once a week always giving them good business. Ever since that incident, everytime we came in the bus boy would do the same thing, talking about us making comments, etc. One time I took my brother with us and his friend. The waitresses job is to seat you, take your food and drink orders, and refill your cup (not too much to ask for) At the end of the meal the waitress gave my brother his check and while giving it to him she told him he needs to tip (????) It was very uncomfortable to sit there, have someone talking about you while eating, and then have the waitress demand a tip after poor service.

The last visit my boyfriend and I had at wasabi was and will always be our last one. We came in at 4 pm and was seated. They took our orders, then when the waitress went to get our salad and soup, the bus boy took it from her, brought it to us. He sat mine down in front if me and I said thank you... He replied "you're unwelcome" he set my boyfriends down and my boyfriend said thank you. The busboy said "I hate you". We immediately got up and walked out. The waitresses chased us down into the parking lot. We told them what happened, very calmly. In the middle of what we were saying they nodded, turned around, and walked back into the restaurant. When we got home we called the restaurant and talked to the manager nicely about what happened. He said that the busboy has anger issues and is on meds and we asked why they don't put him in the back or kitchen where he doesn't have to deal with customers. He said there's nothing they can do about it so we told him we will not be returning because we do not feel comfortable eating in the restaurant.

I've talked to several people about this restaurant. Everyone loves the food and everyone also complains about the service, many about the bus boy. It's a shame, they have amazing food. I have never had rice and hibachi food like theirs anywhere else, but the service is NOT worth it!!!

• Visited August 2013
Grantsville, Maryland, USA
“Almost Unique”
Reviewed 30 December 2013 via mobile

Cumberland is not blessed with many good Asian restaurants, Wasabi is certainly good! Decor is pleasantly Japanese. Service was excellent. Our sushi was excellent and nicely arrayed. Green tea was not from a tea bag!.

Visited December 2013