“Excellent Crab Cake”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Columbia, South Carolina
“Excellent Crab Cake”
Reviewed 11 October 2013

Place is small and crowded but the service and food was excellent. I had the half pound of boiled shrimp. The shrimp was chilled and served covered in Old Bay with homemade cocktail sauce. The crab cake was delicious, no fillers and cooked to perfection. Bar tender was first rate. All in all a great place to hang out and eat.

• Visited October 2013

Marietta, Georgia
“Food was GREAT, Service good, Noise a bit much”
Reviewed 18 September 2013

The Food was nothing short of OUTSTANDING. One of us had a Crab Pizza that was wonderful. The other had Jambalaya that was the best we have eaten since living in Louisiana. Service was OK, but the place is actually more of a small bar than a restaurant and there were too few wait staff which made it a bit slow. Because it was a bar and quite small, the noise was a bit excessive. However, this didn't spoil the enjoyment of the great food. If you are from out of town and depending upon a GPS to get you there, you may be told to drive in front of the place. This is not possible since what used to be a street is no longer for traffic - only for pedestrians. Parking on a side street is necessary. Basically, it is a great place to go.

• Visited September 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
“Excellent service and yummy food”
Reviewed 31 August 2013

We originally went to "Uncle Jacks Pizza Pub" where the servers ignored us for 15 minutes so we left and went further down the road to the Baltimore Street Grill. What a difference!

We were immediately greeted by server Rob and seated at a nice table. Rob took our drink order right away and was back to take our food order in a few minutes. We ordered a cream of crab soup, buffalo chicken personal pizza, mozzarella sticks and chicken supreme pasta with side salad. There were also a selection of Cajun foods and bar foods on the menu. The food was excellent and the servers were extremely efficient and friendly, on the case with refills right away. The mozzarella sticks were some of the best we have ever had-I think they were made in house. Also the food was extremely affordable, only $32 for all that food!

I would definitely recommend Baltimore Street Grill to anyone looking for some good bar food in Cumberland.

• Visited August 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Very good food, just not a lot of it!”
Reviewed 12 August 2013

My husband and I ate at this place today after I was discriminated against at Gaetz restaurant! Upon entering into,this restaurant, we were greeted and served promptly. I ordered the crab cake sandwich, it was very good. My husband ordered the traditional burger and fries, very good!. Our service was great, the food was fresh, it's just that my crab cake was kind of small! It was excellent, but small! I could have eaten 3 of them and I'm just spoiled when ordering food at restaurants. I am expecting large servings and this serving was just average. I would recommend this place, however I did still left hungry after lunch!

Visited August 2013
Olney, Maryland
“American Pub - Where Everyone Knows Your Name”
Reviewed 11 August 2013

I went to this bar for a "night cap". The atmosphere at the bar was very friendly. The next day we went back and sat outside at the patio area. The waitress and bartender remembered us from the night before - which was very nice. The menu selection was very good and carried some of my favorite "Cajun" style foods. Located at: 82 Baltimore St Cumberland, MD

• Visited August 2013