“love their food but why do they always smell in there????”
Review of Denny's

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 18 April 2013

i like dennys have never gotten bad food but the restuarant its self always smells like rotten body odor. ive had two experiences where it stunk so bad we almost felt. had we not ordered already we wouldve went somewhere else. its a shame because the staff is very friendly and nice , the food is good but the place needs a big cleaning to wipe out that horrible smell.

Reviewed 12 March 2013

I've been coming here forever. When I was in high school I came here with a friend to bulk up before donating blood for the school blood drive. I know it's a chain but I think this is one of the more friendlier Denny's I've been to and the food is pretty good. We came in at 3am and the service was actually top notch. There was 8 of us and we'd just left a strip club and were pretty drunk and she dealt with us perfectly. Maybe it's because we were drunk that we all liked the food but maybe not. I've been to several other that were not nearly as good.

Honestly I'd go to Frostburg and eat at Sheetz or the Princess but for a Denny's this one is pretty good.

Reviewed 7 February 2013

Good. Wait staff has always been friendly. Order is right and love having breakfast at night. Still very reasonable. You can find something on the menu for your budget.

Reviewed 7 November 2012

Fast service. Fun wait staff. Food the same as any Denny's. I liked it because we had to get on the road for a long drive and we were in and out in a flash.

Reviewed 17 September 2012

Food was Denny's food, decor was Denny's decor, people were friendly and location was convenient to highway. Could have been cleaner.