“great location”

Ranked #13 of 106 Restaurants in Cumberland
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 7 September 2013

loved it.Nice people great food.It was a non smoking restaurant which i like and the food was reasonably priced and the beer was cold.thank you

1  Thank windowrun

Reviewed 4 September 2013

Good atmosphere and very good wings. Wattresses were exeptional. Good bang for your buck and food was pretty good.

1  Thank Tom S
Reviewed 3 September 2013

I had dinner at Uncle Jacks on Monday, September 2. The restaurant was very busy, but my waitress (a tall, dark haired woman, didn't catch her name) was very enthusiastic and polite. I noticed the other two waitresses had smiles on their faces and were hustling around the whole time as well. My food came out hot, and my beer was cold. It was an enjoyable dinner.

1  Thank craig r
Mary J, Manager at Uncle Jack's Pizzeria & Pub, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2013

Thank you for taking time to review Uncle Jack's! I am delighted that you enjoyed your experience on Monday. We are the only restaurant that opens in the area on holidays, so we do get very busy. It's great to know that your experience was positive despite how busy we were. Please come again!

Reviewed 2 September 2013

I recently stopped through Uncle Jacks Pub and was thrilled with my experience! The staff was exceptionally friendly and made sure we were WELL taken care of! They were busy, so the food took a minute, but WELL worth the wait! Burger was cooked to perfection! The drink selection was also a hit with my crew! Lots of different drafts! If you're ever in Cumberland Md stop by Uncle Jacks, you won't be sorry!
Ella R

1  Thank Ella R

Thank you so much for taking time to review Uncle Jack's! I am very pleased that you enjoyed your experience, although the wait you experienced for your dinner isn't pleasing to us. We do sometimes have a little bit of a wait for food when we are busy because we make everything from scratch. From the fresh pizza dough, marinara sauce, to the fresh Angus burgers, we do our best to cook your dinner in a timely manner but we hope that you enjoy the food enough to overlook a wait for fresh food. We look forward to your return to Uncle Jack's!

Reviewed 31 August 2013

I'd like to tell you how the food is here, but we left because we were so cheesed off by the service.

On entry, it was not clear whether you should seat yourself or wait to be seated so we waited a few minutes but no one told us what to do so we figured it must be seat yourself. The staff continued to ignore us for the next 10 minutes as they chatted to their regulars, showed pictures to their friends on their cellphones etc. Eventually a very unfriendly server came over threw down some menus and took our drink order, an ice tea and a diet coke. After a few minutes a second server delivered an ice tea and a water to our table. Meanwhile, the chef in the kitchen was ringing the bell which the server was ignoring.At this point my husband had enough and suggested we leave so we left $2 for the iced tea and exited the building and went out to find something else.

1  Thank jhughe39

I am very sorry to hear that you had such a unfortunate experience at our restaurant. I wish that you would have said something to the manager immediately when you were dissatisfied with our service. Our goal at Uncle Jack's is to serve the best food and drinks to our customers along with providing excellent service to our guests. I am including our email address so that you can email me privately. I would like to get more details from you in regards to your visit, so that we can address the problems that you spoke of in your review.
unclejacks.pizzeria.pub@gmail.com