“Great Wings”

Ranked #12 of 106 Restaurants in Cumberland
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 18 November 2013

Overall I wasn't impressed with the Meatball dish, I had the wings on my first visit but the wings didn't taste the same when I went back the second time, on my visit from the UK I was surprised at the difference in the customer relations.

Anyhow when I return to Cumberland in Dec I may take a chance in coming back to Uncle Jacks.

Reviewed 4 November 2013

Hung here one night while bicycling the trails near cumberland. Our waitress was friendly, the drinks were very reasonable? And the snacks were good. The pizzas served at nearby tables looked really good

1  Thank Trish M
Reviewed 29 October 2013

We stopped by Uncle Jack's because we just wanted a light Sunday night meal. It was great, the food was good and so inexpensive. Great beer on tap as well. Our waitress was a delight!

1  Thank Fred835
Reviewed 24 October 2013

This is nice place to get a drink and a meal. I happen to have pizza but wouldn't recommend it but I do count myself as a pizza snob. We were there on a Friday night and there was live music. The decor is nice and you can watch sports if you want.

Reviewed 8 September 2013

My husband and I frequent uncle jacks often and it is always a good experience for us. Our food is great and reasonable in price especially for the portions they give. They also have a great selection of drinks and brews on tap.I'd have to say our favorite part is the friendly consistent service we get by the wait staff. Most of the girls know us by name now and treat us like we make there night whenever we come in. No matter how busy Bri or any of the girls are they couldn't be more friendly and welcoming, always on top of it. Jacks is always our first pick and the highlight of our evening. We now make it a point to stop in at least once or twice a week to see our favorite staff and get our daily specials! You're missing out if you haven't stopped in yet! We love Uncle Jacks and so will you.

1  Thank Amylee30