“Best pizza ever!”

Uncle Jack's Pizzeria & Pub
Ranked #11 of 104 Restaurants in Cumberland
Cuisines: Italian, American, Bar, Pub, Pizza
Good for: Cheap Eats, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
“Best pizza ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 November 2013

Jack's has the best luncheon buffet I've ever eaten. Not only does one get a variety of pizza choices, there is also a choice of delicious desserts! My friends and I thoroughly enjoyed the lunch because the staff is also very personable.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank sashalina

Baltimore, Maryland
“Great Wings”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2013

Overall I wasn't impressed with the Meatball dish, I had the wings on my first visit but the wings didn't taste the same when I went back the second time, on my visit from the UK I was surprised at the difference in the customer relations.

Anyhow when I return to Cumberland in Dec I may take a chance in coming back to Uncle Jacks.

• Visited April 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Friendly people, live music, inexpensive generous drinks”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 November 2013

Hung here one night while bicycling the trails near cumberland. Our waitress was friendly, the drinks were very reasonable? And the snacks were good. The pizzas served at nearby tables looked really good

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Trish M
Jeffersonton, VA
“Great pub”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 October 2013

We stopped by Uncle Jack's because we just wanted a light Sunday night meal. It was great, the food was good and so inexpensive. Great beer on tap as well. Our waitress was a delight!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Fred835
Dallas, Texas
“Nice Pub”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

This is nice place to get a drink and a meal. I happen to have pizza but wouldn't recommend it but I do count myself as a pizza snob. We were there on a Friday night and there was live music. The decor is nice and you can watch sports if you want.

Visited October 2013