Hilton Garden Inn Solomons
Hotels.com
US$132
US$121
Priceline
All reviewsruddy duckparking lotgreat hotelhilton gardenthe hotel staffclean roomssolomon islandhot tubfamily weddingwould definitely stay here againindoor poolenjoyed our staypleasant staybusiness travelshort drivefree breakfastlexington park
Reviewed 14 July 2014

We stayed this past Saturday night July 12 for a short visit to the Island. The hotel was immaculant, the front desk staff friendly and helpful, and the shuttle - wonderful! Our shuttle driver was very nice, respectful, and cognizant of his job duties for the hotel. My regret is not getting actual names. The hotel is close enough to the activities on Solomon's Island and worked out great. We will be back!

Room Tip: Our room was near the elevator but we never heard any noise. Also, I should know by now to check the alarm clocks before I go to sleep to make sure hey have been turned off.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2014

My husband and I came in town for a military graduation and stayed at the hotel for three days. The rooms were very nice and very clean. On our second night our ac quit working and when we called the front desk at 1:00 a.m. they sent someone up promptly and after they couldn't fix the issue they moved our room and gave us cards for free breakfast for the problems. It was nice having a pool option inside and outside but the curfew was pretty early in my opinion. There was a very small workout room available and a business center. The breakfast was good but pretty pricey. After one trip for $26 for the two of us to eat breakfast we decided to just drive to Panera bread.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 July 2014

When i travel, those things are all important...this place has all 4. Visiting the area for a 4th of July wedding weekend, it was a comfortable and convenient drive from PA. The shuttle to the wedding venue was friendly and fun....granted more so on the way back:):)....and convenience to local restaurants and shopping and sight seeing was a plus. It only takes one person to make an entire stay a disaster, but that did not happen. The front desk staff during our staff, Nancy and Francesca were exceptional! Eating a later breakfast one day, when we were finished, we found the dining area vacant and I had not received my bill ( i know Vcotris , $12 seems like a lot, but i am old enough, i know convenience comes at a cost and it was worth it to me). I informed the front desk that i had not paid and I asked her how i should handle it. She thought a second and said ill just give you a breakfast 'coupon'.... which covered both our meals...gratis! What is this The Ritz-Carlton? The next day the new staffer who came on was kind enough to belatedly add our stay onto my Hilton Honors account as i overheard her talking to the Sheriff's office about a found wallet from the previous nights Firework's celebration. Someone got to celebrate twice that weekend! All of the other servers and housekeeping and shuttle personnel were friendly and helpful as well. I especially liked the 'sensor system' or whatever it was, that turned on the AC only when you were in the room. Not sure how it worked, but it seems like a great way to save the environment and save the search for 'how does this dang thing work!?!" We did not get to try out either pool or fitness room. They seemed small, but it was nice that they were offered at this location. This also was a great hotel for bringing together a wedding party and allowing everyone to celebrate the event by getting together at various times actually away from the wedding festivities just for some time to get to know each other better....there we go with the people again:)

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

If you want to stay in the Solomon's area this is not the nicest hotel. Rooms are outdated, breakfast costs $12! It's just not what we expect from the Hilton name. On top of the fact that they still allow smoking in some rooms of the hotel. I guess you're paying extra for the name and the pool.

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Vcotris
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Over 20 members of my family booked rooms in this hotel so we could attend a wedding nearby. The accommodations were great, comfortable beds, clean bathrooms, etc. Fitness facility adequate, but could use a little more equipment. Breakfast was great. Value exceptional.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family