Hilton Garden Inn Solomons
Red Roof
US$84
US$132
Hampton.com
All reviewsruddy duckparking lotgreat hotelhilton gardenthe hotel staffclean roomssolomon islandhot tubfamily weddingwould definitely stay here againindoor poolenjoyed our staypleasant staybusiness travelshort drivefree breakfastlexington park
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 August 2014

I stayed here with my family for 3 nights. The lobby is very nicely decorated and my 4 year old daughter said when walking in "Daddy, this hotel smells really good". I really didn't get a chance to utilize any of their amenities because we were too busy, but it appeared they had a indoor pool as well as an outdoor pool.

The room was quite large and worked great for our family. It's in a nice, quiet area and if I have business in the area again, I will choose to stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 August 2014

This hotel is a great value. It is convenient to local sites and restaurants. The hotel breakfast is very good, The ambiance is something one would expect to see in larger hotels. Whether the site is a destination site or one "on the way to somewhere else, the stay will be a pleasant one at the "Garden".

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 August 2014

The hotel was great, very clean, nice rooms. The hotel staff couldn't have been more polite and helpful. The rooms were very quiet, you couldn't hear any other rooms. We were impressed with everything about the hotel and will definitely be back.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 August 2014

I was at the Hotel for a business Retreat. However,we also had some fun. The Wait Staff that worked with our meals were very proffessional and courteous. I have stayed ay many hotels;however,I would rate this hotel as equal among many.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 August 2014

This visit for a concert in St. Leonards, MD was excellent. My previous review of this HGI discussed lots of problems, but now the stay was perfect. We asked for an early check-in because of good traffic getting there. No problem. Room was clean. Desk was friendly and efficient, even extra helpful locating an additional baggage cart. Even thought almost full (two rooms per desk), the hotel was quiet. We will stay here again if in the area.

Room Tip: I suggest second or third (top) floors to avoid "coming and going" noise on first floor.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple