“As beautiful and peaceful as ever!”
Review of Stansbury Park

Stansbury Park
Ranked #1 of 13 things to do in Dundalk
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It was close to sunset when we arrived so the sun setting over the water was beautiful! The fireflies were numerous and we are blackberries until our fingers and hands were almost completely covered in purple! Beautiful park for the kids and adults. Pavilion with a grill and playground nearby. Thoroughly enjoyed!

All reviews
"grill"
"swan"
"creek"

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Love the park!! Go very often just to relax or see if I can spot a eagle?? I have taken my nephew to play in the playground!!

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

I was at "The Quarry" (that's what us locals call it) every day growing up as a child. Now I take my kids there. They love it! It's a nice size park with baseball fields, fenced in basketball area, two playgrounds, the quarry and creek to fish in, and a huge path to get your walk/run/bike on! Not only does it have all that, but it also has a pavilion with a grill and fire pit. You can rent it through our local rec. center for parties or whatever. Stansbury Park is home to me. I mean I did live RIGHT next door to it! :-P I believe it is a perfect family park for the Dundalk people and our visitors! This is my first time leaving a review on this btw...

1  Thank Racquel M
Reviewed 24 May 2018

This little park is nice for a walk around the quarry or if you are into catch and release fishing. If you are wondering about the catch and release reason it is because there is a sign from DNR telling you what is safe to eat from the quarry. Men can eat 1 fish or crab. The safe number for women and children is zero, zilch, nada. Just don't. Also don't allow your dog to lap any of the water. Saw a write up about someone's dog that got really sick after a drink.

1  Thank BaltimoreRedbird