“Fun Yoga for all!”
Review of Eastern Shore Yoga

Eastern Shore Yoga
Ranked #3 of 11 Spas & Wellness in Easton
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Eastern Shore Yoga! Our mission is to bring the joy and power of yoga to our community - one person at a time. Whether you are a local resident of Easton, Maryland or the surrounding areas of St. Michaels, Oxford, Cambridge and Denton, or a visitor to Maryland's beautiful Eastern Shore region, let ESY be your yoga studio. Drop-ins are always welcome too, so you don't even have to worry about planning ahead. There is a reason why the ancient practice of yoga is even more popular and relevant today. There is simply nothing like it - a workout for the body, relaxation for the mind and refreshment for the spirit. Come and see what everyone is talking about! You're interested in taking a yoga class, but you don't want to commit to anything just yet. You can try out this incredible form of exercise without any risk when you choose to attend class at Eastern Shore Yoga. You'll never pay a membership fee and can pay for each class individually or in a package - it's entirely up to you! You'll be learning from fully certified instructors that love to teach. All students are welcome-- whether you're a beginner or an advanced student. We want you to enjoy yourself, get a great workout and come back for more. All of our teachers are certified and can help guide you to practice yoga safely.
Reviewed 7 February 2014

If you want to experience yoga in a fun, new way....go to Eastern Shore Yoga! Great for all levels!!! Power Vinyasa Flow can be done at room temp or warm.....so there are options! The instructors are friendly and fun loving! BEST YOGA on the shore!

Reviewed 15 December 2013

Dee Dee is very knowledgeable, and a wonderful teacher. Prices are very good. Keep it up Eastern Shore Yoga!

Reviewed 10 December 2013

I live in Pennsylvania, but often visit family near Easton, Maryland on weekends. Eastern Shore Yoga is my "go to" studio when in that area. Tim and Dee Dee are both excellent instructors and I always leave having learned something new. The facility is clean and the other yogis always friendly and welcoming.

Reviewed 4 November 2013

I was visiting from out of town this past weekend and was looking for a place to practice. I found Eastern Shore yoga online, e-mailed Tim (the owner) about dropping in for a class. He quickly responded within hours and welcomed me. I arrived to a spacious, clean studio that had a warm feeling to it. Brenda, the instructor leading Saturday morning was excellent. Since it was my first time at the studio she took the time to talk with me before class to find out more about my practice, any restrictions I may have had and where I was from. She was extremely friendly and knowledgable-she really made me feel welcome. Her cueing was right on, she really made sure we were mindful of our alignment, had a great pace for flowing and kept the atmosphere light and joyful. All-in-all a great place to visit or practice regularly. It really helped my kick off my weekend right! Highly recommended.

Reviewed 4 July 2013

This was one of the best yoga sessions I have had. I travel for a living and have a lot to compare it to. Tim led a great class. He was instructional, helpful, and knowledgeable. What a find! This studio is a must to do when you visit this area! Thanks for a great class, Tim!