“Very accommodating and helpful.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Easton Cycle and Sport
Ranked #4 of 13 Shopping in Easton
More attraction details
Owner description: Bicycle and kayak rentals in Talbot County, Easton, and St. Michaels, Maryland. Enjoy the scenic byways of the Eastern Shore by bicycle or choose the relaxing waterways of the Chesapeake by kayak.
Glendale, Arizona, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very accommodating and helpful.”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

We were in Easton to see family and were not sure when we would have time to rent bikes and do one of the surrounding area rides. When I called the shop, they were kind enough to make the reservation for our 2 bikes and once we figured which day was best we were to just call. It turned out that Sunday morning was the only available time. They are closed on Sunday but arranged to have our bikes, locks, helmets and map locked up for us to access when we arrived early on Sunday. Due to our time restrictions we rode the School House loop, at their suggestion, and had a wonderful morning. Bikes were in good shape, map was clear on directions and the scenery was beautiful. We'll be back for another ride someday!

Visited June 2014

Easton, Maryland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Just throw parts at it!”
Reviewed 11 April 2014

Took my 2 wheels there very disappointed. Could have had a neighborhood kid do a better job. Poor customer service, told me it was my fault. I will never go there again. Bike doctor of Easton is a way better choice. Wish I had went there first.

Visited April 2014
2 Thank Jason R
Bremerton, Washington, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Super helpful bike shop!”
Reviewed 17 April 2013

I like to rent a road bike while on vacation, and Ryan fixed me up with a nice Trek that I rode all up and down the eastern shore. I'd forgotten my pedals -- but no problem, he threw some of his on the bike, along with a fully stocked saddle bag and a pump. Very reasonable price for a three-day package, knowledgeable about the area and ride routes, and quick with a recommendation for the best post-ride burger and beer in town. Check these guys out!

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Steve R
SNHN95
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Loved this place!!!”
Reviewed 22 April 2012

My husband and I rented a tandem Hobie kayak (the ones you can pedal, sail or paddle). It was about $20 more to rent but worth it! Ryan the owner was very helpful in helping us pick the right choice for us. He also gave suggestions and maps of where to go kayaking. We were staying at the Old Brick Inn in St. Michaels. We rented the kayak on Saturday and he actually went and picked it up from the Inn for us so we didn't have to return it.

Visited April 2012