“They've expanded and the BBQ is great along with service”

Shore BBQ Cafe and Seafood Bar
Ranked #39 of 117 Restaurants in Easton
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife and I (locals) just stopped in for lunch. The last time I was there, there were other businesses in the building. They now have the whole building with plenty of seating inside and out. The pulled pork and the beef were excellent. My wife loved the potato salad and she is very picky about it. It's a little on the pricey side, but in this case you get what you pay for. Can't wait to go back . The waitresses were smiling and very friendly.

Reviewed 16 November 2017

happened to be at the farmers market one morning -and hungry - for real food- walked into the market- and the first stall in is the this great bbq place with counter staff that smiles n welcomes you n invites you to try their amazing bbq- tried then bought some- and was pleased i did!

Reviewed 11 September 2017

Nice placed for lunch. They usually have a smoked salmon salad sandwich that is unique and excellent. Don't hesitate to try any of the BBQ.

Montia R, Owner at Shore BBQ Cafe and Seafood Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

Thank you for your kind words. Let us know what we can improve to receive a higher rating on your next visit.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

You wouldn't think to look at it, but this place has an awesome pulled pork and brisket sandwich. Sides are all homemade and the food is always fresh. I've never been disappointed here!

Montia R, Manager at Shore BBQ Cafe and Seafood Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2017

Thank you for your kind remarks.

Reviewed 17 March 2017

I was in Easton on vacation and upon seeing this "Market Square", I decided to park the car and check it out. I'm glad I did....

Unfortunately, they do not have parking. The two nearby lots are for the Goodwill and the Bank. Tow Away signs were plentiful and so I decided not to take my chances.

Walking inside, it seemed smaller than what I envisioned it to be. There was a gluten free bakery and a gentleman behind the counter of the Shore BBQ Cafe.

It was about 4:00 or so and I wasn't terribly hungry. I ordered the Maryland Crab Soup. I had it once before and I wasn't terribly impressed by it. This one was completely different. The base was a vegetable soup: green beans, peas, carrots and mixed with it was crab meat. Best of all, the soup was not salty.

With this to go off of, I decided to order a pulled pork sandwich to go. After unwrapping it in my hotel room, I was pleasantly surprised to see how much meat there was and how juicy the meat was. The sauce was nice and tangy and it was surrounded by a fresh Kaiser bun. I really enjoyed the nice smoke flavor of the pulled pork.

If you happen to be in the area, you should definitely try their food. Their side salads looked interesting, but was more appealing to me was their smoked salmon.

Shore BBQ Cafe is definitely a winner!