“AHHHH!”

Foremost Massage & Esthetics
Ranked #1 of 11 Spas & Wellness in Easton
More attraction details
Owner description: Foremost Massage is Easton's Premier Luxury Massage & Facial Spa located in Historic Downtown Easton. 13 years providing the ultimate spa experience. We offer Swedish, Deep Tissue, Therapeutic, Hot Stones, Prenatal,Couples, Sports, Myofascial Release, Infant & Children, Oncology, Offsite Seated Massage, Reiki, Heated Body Scrubs, Organic Customized Facials & Full Body Waxing. Gift Certificates.
Reviewed 30 December 2013

I have been a client of Julie's for many years. It is very easy to schedule an appointment with her. I have never had to wait to been seen nor do I ever feel rushed to leave. The atmosphere she creates is inviting and soothing. Julie is an excellent listener and asks great questions so she can tailor your massage to you. I must recommend the hot stone massage. Gift certificates are also available. :)

3  Thank Cathy E

Reviewed 15 August 2013

I have patroned Foremost Massage for over a year and a half. Julie provides a comfortable, clean, and relaxing atmosphere. She customizes each massage to the client. She is also extremely flexible and will fit clients in her busy schedule when they are in pain. I suffer from chronic muscle spasms, that can be unpredictable. In most cases, when I request an appointment, she is able to schedule within the next 24-48 hours. You also schedule directly with her, not through a receptionist or answering service. It is high class service with a small town business feel without the hefty first class price tag.

Reviewed 4 August 2013

Julie is amazing with the a prenatal massage. The baby and I enjoyed the relaxation! She help my back, legs and feet. I am on my feet a lot so definitely well needed. If you are pregnant please call Julie she will take great care you! Happy Relaxing!

Reviewed 2 August 2013

I have been putting myself in Julie's hands for years and will continue for a long time. I always look forward to my appointments with her. I don't believe I have ever missed or cancelled one. In fact, I have a ninety minutes planned next week. Yes!!!!!

Reviewed 1 August 2013

I have been going to her for about 9 years and will do so for as long as she is doing massages. She is the best. Very enjoyable experience every time

1  Thank Gloria F