“Great accomodations, great service”
Review of Hampton Inn Easton

Hampton Inn Easton
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Easton
Reviewed 6 June 2014

We are Hilton Honors members and we always use Hampton Inn because of it's consistent high quality. The service has been great and any problems we might have had were handled promptly and efficiently. For example every room we stayed in had a refrigerator, except one. We called the desk and the manager personally brought in a refrigerator that we needed to store some of our meds. We recommend Hampton Inns to all of our friends; and plan to stay at the beautiful Hampton Inn, off I-95, Santee, SC. We are looking forward to the beautiful scenery and quiet local after a days highway driving.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Edwin B
Jeff S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Easton, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2014

Hello Edwin B,

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor and I am pleased we lived up to the consistent high quality you have come to expect from Hampton Inns. I am pleased you found the service great and was all to happy to see that you had a refrigeator in your room. We look forward to welcoming you back again.

Easton MD

Reviewed 6 June 2014

The wedding I attended booked a block of rooms at the Hampton Inn so we decided to stay there. Compared to the other hotel offered, it seemed like it was much nicer. However my room smelt like cigarette smoke. The staff was just okay- I had issues with their personalities when it came to making the reservation and the check-out process. The rate of the room did not match the experience.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Elizabeth S,

I am sorry you were dissapointed with your stay and you had a personality issue with the front desk team. I have reviewed your comments with them to improve our servicel, thank you for sharing.

As you know the hotel is non smoking but occasionally someone breaks the rules. It is ashame they don't think about the impact they have on others. When we encounter this issue we do work hard to irradicate the smoke and oders from the room as quickly as possible. I hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you on your next visit to Easton.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 3 June 2014

We spent two nights at this hotel because we were attending a wedding. The hotel was clean, the room we had had 2 beds and was a nice size. The staff was friendly. The only complaint I have is that the breakfast they serve is not as nice as others that I been to, but what to want for free. The hotel is conveniently located right next door to a WaWa.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Tropicalfun101,

Thank you for your review it is TripAdvisor is certainly a great tool use when traveling and we rely on it to help us insure we please the guests. I will pass along your comments to my team as they appreciate knowing hearing their efforts were noticed.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

This was a stressful, but necessary visit. It included visiting with family, burying loved ones, saying goodbye. Knowing I had a clean, comfortable, quiet, room waiting at the end of the day made it all bearable.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Linda W

Dear Linda W,

Thank you for staying with us while you visited family, we are sorry for your loss and glad we could be a calm in the storm. We look forward to your future visit.

Regards,

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Found hotel using trivago and the location had good reviews so I elected to stay. Registration was through nation hotline and when I arrived all for ready immediately for my stay. Main part of the hotel had just been remodeled a number of months ago. The entrance floor was laid out well for eating and privacy and nicely decorated. I found the front desk people to be most helpful in getting to local sites and finding a place to eat.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jeff S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Easton, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Hello 276henryc,

Thank you for staying with us on your recent visit to Easton. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay and my team was helpful to you in finding restaurants and areas of interest. I have a great team who really enjoy helping guests experience the local flavor of our communities. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I recently spent one night at this hotel while on a bus trip to St. Michael's. It was a delightful experience -- upon arrival the staff were friendly and helpful. Check-in for our group was efficient and quick and there was coffee and cookies. The lobby area was attractive and our room was spacious, tastefully decorated and sparkly clean. The beds were very comfortable; the TV was large with many channels; the bathroom was large with a tub/shower with a curved shower rod (nice touch).

The breakfast was plentiful and tasty with eggs, bacon, waffles and the usual hot and cold cereals, breads, juices and coffee. The manager came over to chat and even cleared my table (a very nice touch).

Overall, I would definitely return to this hotel and can recommend it highly.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank MomMomDee

Dear MomMomDee,

I am very pleased you enjoyed your stay with us thank you for all your comments. We really enjoyed having your group stay with us and hope to see you return again next year. It is great to welcome people to the area who have not had an opportunity to explore Talbot County, it is the jewel of Maryland.

Reviewed 23 May 2014

This is the nicest Hampton Inn that we have stayed and would rate as one of the best of all that we have stayed. The staff was very friendly and professional. The five o clock cookies are a nice touch. JPW

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

johnwD4389WX,

Thank you for sharing your stay experience here on Trip Advisor and very pleased we exceeded your expectations. I will share your comments with my team and hope to welcome you back again soon. We love sharing our cookies with the guests.

Best Regards,

Jeff Schneider

Also consider these accommodations in or near Easton
Best Western Plus Easton Inn & Suites
#6 of 9 in Easton
St. Michaels Inn
St. Michaels Inn
#3 of 4 in St. Michaels

Been to Hampton Inn Easton? Share your experiences!