“What a Great find”
Review of The Amish Market

The Amish Market
Ranked #1 of 13 Shopping in Easton
More attraction details
Owner description: While you are visiting the Eastern Shore, don't forget to drop in and visit our wonderful Amish & Farmers Markets! We are searching the Eastern Shore for Amish Markets, Farmers Markets and Flea Markets. Browse our online stores, find markets across the Eastern Shore, Register your market with us. Awesome furniture, food, crafts, handmade health products, sauces, fruits, produce, bakery items and more.
SALISBURY
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“What a Great find”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

This place reminds me of my youth. Being raised on a farm, we always went to the Farmers Markets where ever we traveled. There used to be quite few. Seems New Castle, Laurel and This one are the only ones close. They have a variety of items on sale. The butcher shop is the best. Great and Fresh food. Home made sausage is wonderful.

Visited April 2014

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Excellent place to shop”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

We buy all of our meat here. It is the best available
In Easton. We have also purchased several pieces of furniture which were all top quality

1 Thank Clarence K
Maryland
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“A good & different choice”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

The Friday night dinner specials, breakfast buffet and bakery are excellent. Buy some local honey too= an excellent value.

Visited October 2013
Easton, Maryland
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Thank goodness for the Amish!”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

The Amish is my go-to spot for meat, poultry, eggs, produce, and bulk supplies of flour, etc. You may think that the meat is more expensive here than at your local grocery, but wait until you cook it and see how much meat you have left compared to the supermarket chop. The food is not labeled organic because it comes from small farms that cannot afford the big bucks required to achieve and maintain that certification, but I trust it every bit as much as I do officially-labeled food.

Just remember to plan your shopping. This market is only open on Wed., Thurs., and Fridays.

1 Thank movedtomaryland
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“If you have never been to an Amish Market…this will not disappoint.”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

I go to the Amish Market frequently. I live in Easton and it is the closest thing that we have to a food court. If you are visiting Easton and are planning a trip there, it is only open Thurs-Saturday. I had not lived before I tried their pretzel hot dogs.
Every year we purchase our Thanksgiving Turkey there.
I love getting our fresh meat products there as well.

It is also interesting and I catch myself doing this every time I go there, but I stare (I know) at the Amish and wonder about their lives and how they live. I am fascinated by their lifestyle choices. Their work ethic is impressive and I really admire them and I love interacting with them as they are completely American and from our time and then not at all.

In all, the Amish market is a great experience any time you go. It is a great thing to do and place to go. Hold on to your wallet, you will want to buy a lot of things.