Holiday Inn Express Easton
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
St. Michaels Inn(St. Michaels)
View Hotel
All reviewshi expresswedding blockthe breakfast areapool and hot tubrooms were very cleanthis past weekendcomfortable stayair conditionerhotel staffeastern shoredefinitely stay here againclose to downtownfamily reunionshort drivefitness centercookiesup to date
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 March 2014

My husband and I were welcomed into the lobby with delicious cookies and friendly staff. Our room was comfortable and well furnished. The staff had a microwave ready for us as requested. What was most impressive, was the staff on duty early in the morning. We had to leave before breakfast was served and the kind lady brought breakfast bars and fruit to our car before we drove away.

Room Tip: We called the hotel directly to request handicapped facilities.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
davidjoy, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Easton, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2014

Dear Curysue, Thank you for your pleasant review. Im glad that you and your husband enjoyed your stay and were able to accomodate you with all of your needs. I will pass along the kind words to all my staff members, they will appreciate it. If your ever in the area again, please come and see us.

Reviewed 25 February 2014

Staff is great. Came down for a managers meeting. I've never been to Easton the area is not the most lively but any shortcomings as far as location is made up for with great service! I felt at home as soon as I walked in. Keep it up!

• Stayed: February 2014
davidjoy, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Easton, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2014

Dear Jonndoh, Thank you for your kind review. Im glad you felt like home while staying with us, we try our best to make that happen. If you ever get a chance to come back to Easton please stop in and see us.

Reviewed 7 February 2014

David, Jacqueline and the rest of the staff made our week's stay very enjoyable. Everyone made us feel very welcomed and they were more than accommodating, always concerned about our needs and were very proactive to ensure that nothing was left to chance. There are not enough words to express our thanks and to make sure that everyone recommends this hotel and their staff to travelers staying in Easton. We were on a business trip and would definitely recommend this hotel to all travelers, business or pleasure. SB

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Swans876
davidjoy, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Easton, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2014

Dear Swans876, Thank you so much for your generous review. Im glad that you enjoyed everything. We strive to make sure all of our guests have a great experience and im happy to hear we were able to do that. I will pass along all your nice comments, my staff will enjoy hearing them. If your in the area again please stop in and see us.

Reviewed 29 January 2014

This was our first visit to the Holiday Inn Express in Easton. It was a joy, the folks behind the desk were most helpful and the breakfast was great. The Jackie made breakfast feel just like home. She is a wonderful lady.The room was clean and very comfortable. It was better than a 5 star hotel. It should be labeled a 7 star hotel at least.

Room Tip: They are all good, we were on the fourth floor which was just fine and quiet.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Daniel C
davidjoy, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Easton, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2014

Dear Daniel C, Thank you for your kind review. Im glad that you enjoyed everything. I honestly believe i have a remarkable staff. I will pass the review along for all my staff members to read they will enjoy hearing this. If your in the area again, please stop in and see us.

Reviewed 23 January 2014

5-star hotels should take lessons from the staff at this hotel.
They are more helpful, kind and considerate than most hotels that are 5x more expensive.
It is quite extraordinary. The rooms are quiet, clean and large. No problems with anything.
The hot tub was clean and relaxing. Homemade food was brought in for the weekly management meet and greet. It was truly an unexpectedly exceptional experience!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank jllychee
davidjoy, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Easton, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2014

Dear jllychee, Thank you for your kind review. It's nice to hear that my staff were so accomadating for you. We hold customer service at its highest, and its pleasing to hear my staff did just that. I will pass this review along for them to read, they will enjoy it. Im happy that you enjoyed everything. If your ever in the area again, please stop in and see us.