“Great Service”

Holiday Inn Express Easton
Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Easton
Reviewed 29 April 2014

I was there for a wedding weekend and it was a close location to St. Michaels. I arrived just in time to get into my room to get ready and leave. Upon check in, the staff was very friendly and the room was very nice. I arrived back at the hotel late so hadn't really noticed anything about the cleanliness. The next morning when I was getting ready, I saw little things that told me the room wasn't cleaned very well. Still I did not plan to say anything that is until I saw something that made me go "EWWW" in the bathroom. When I spoke with the girl behind the desk, she was extremely apologetic and without further conversation, comped my room. I was more concerned about the person who might be coming in behind me but was very impressed that they did the right thing without question. I am sure it was a case of my maid being skimpy because other wedding guests who were there said their rooms were very clean.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
davidjoy, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Easton, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2014

Dear Cheryl S, Thank you for your review. I am pleased to hear that you received great service with us. I am however sorry to hear about the cleanliness of your room. We do everything possible to make sure every guest has a great experience when staying with us. I'm glad we were able to fix the problem for you without hesitation. If your ever in the area again, we would like to make your whole experience the best it can be. We hope to see you in the future.

There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Express Easton

Reviewed 27 April 2014

We've stayed here a couple of times and the location is very convenient and service has always been great. Check- in was quick and easy. Special thanks should be given to the morning breakfast hostess.

• Stayed: April 2014

Dear Kathleen H, Thank you for your review. I always enjoy reading great feedback. When your in the area again, we hope to see you.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

The staff was so friendly and helpful. It felt like we were staying with friends. From the moment we checked in we were greeted with enthusiasm. Breakfast far exceeded our expectations. Hot eggs, biscuits, gravy, warm cinnamon buns, pancakes. The woman who ran it couldn't have been nicer or more efficient.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Sally R, Thank you so much for your kind review. I'm glad you enjoyed everything and we were able to give you such a great experience. I will pass along all your great comments to my staff, they will enjoy reading it. If your ever in the area again, please stop in and see us.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

My family and I were in town for my grandmother's funeral, but the staff made us feel right at home. Jacqueline served us breakfast every morning with the brightest smile and warmest heart. On Easter morning, she had bunny ears on and was handing out candy from her Easter basket. I can't say enough good things about the staff... they truly made our trip a delight. Thank you!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
davidjoy, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Easton, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2014

Dear Brooke D, Thank you so much for your great review. I agree with you, I truly have a great staff here at our hotel. I will send all your nice comments to Jacqueline, she will enjoy them. I'm glad we were able to make your trip a little more enjoyable. If your ever in the area, please stop in and see us!

Reviewed 17 April 2014

I recently stayed at this hotel without securing a reservation in advance. I was provided prompt assistance. The lobby area was clean, tidy and inviting. My room was on the second floor near the elevator but I did not hear any noise. My room was spacious with a king size bed, desk, flat screen tv with great cable channels and a comfy chair with an ottoman. It was very clean. There was also a refrigerator. I used their gym the next morning and ate a lovely breakfast in their "dining room". The staff was very accommodating. Elevator had a strange smell so I took the stairs. Otherwise, it was a great overnight stay. A little pricey but worth it.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
davidjoy, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Easton, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2014

Dear Lois H, Thank you for such a great review. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed everything. We do everything possible to make sure all our guests feel at home and all accommodations are met, I'm pleased to hear we did that for you. My staff will enjoy reading this. If your in the area, please come and see us.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

My husband and I were welcomed into the lobby with delicious cookies and friendly staff. Our room was comfortable and well furnished. The staff had a microwave ready for us as requested. What was most impressive, was the staff on duty early in the morning. We had to leave before breakfast was served and the kind lady brought breakfast bars and fruit to our car before we drove away.

Room Tip: We called the hotel directly to request handicapped facilities.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
davidjoy, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Easton, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2014

Dear Curysue, Thank you for your pleasant review. Im glad that you and your husband enjoyed your stay and were able to accomodate you with all of your needs. I will pass along the kind words to all my staff members, they will appreciate it. If your ever in the area again, please come and see us.

Reviewed 25 February 2014

Staff is great. Came down for a managers meeting. I've never been to Easton the area is not the most lively but any shortcomings as far as location is made up for with great service! I felt at home as soon as I walked in. Keep it up!

• Stayed: February 2014
davidjoy, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Easton, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2014

Dear Jonndoh, Thank you for your kind review. Im glad you felt like home while staying with us, we try our best to make that happen. If you ever get a chance to come back to Easton please stop in and see us.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Easton
Best Western Plus Easton Inn & Suites
St. Michaels Inn
St. Michaels Inn
#3 of 4 in St. Michaels
Inn at Perry Cabin by Belmond

Been to Holiday Inn Express Easton? Share your experiences!