“Great front desk service!”

Holiday Inn Express Easton
Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Easton
Baltimore, Maryland
“Great front desk service!”
Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

Got here on bus full of bicyclists for a charity ride. Doty and Rani got 15 people registered with keys in-hand in 15 minutes. So much faster than other hotels in the area. Rooms clean. Great place. Great price. Nice pool and hot tub. Breakfast each morn. Stay here!

Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
davidjoy, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Easton, responded to this review, 13 May 2014
Dear Bill S, Thank you so much for your kind review. I'm pleased to hear about the great service you received at check-in. I'm honored to have such a great and efficient group of staff here. I will be sure to pass all your great comments to my staff, they will enjoy it. When your in the area again, please stop in and see us.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Waynesboro, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 2 May 2014

My husband and I with another couple stayed at this very clean and friendly hotel from Sunday to Wednesday. Check in was very fast and organized. The king bed room was very clean and spacious. The breakfast was delicious and had many choices.
The staff was very helpful, courteous and friendly. We had great conversations with Dave, Jackie and other staff members. Everyone went out of their way to make our stay the best.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
davidjoy, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Easton, responded to this review, 6 May 2014
Dear Marjorie S, Thank you for your great review. I'm pleased to hear about your stay, and that my staff and I were able to make it the best it could of been. I will pass along all your nice comments to the staff, they will enjoy reading this. I hope that when your in the area again, you stop in and see us.
Reviewed 1 May 2014

The front desk staff was very nice, accommodating, and helpful. We had an early morning start to the all-day event we were attending and just thought we would leave one of the cars in the hotel parking lot and then return in the evening to check in. But because we had a reservation, we were allowed to check in early. This was extremely convenient since we were facing a long and very active day and expected to be exhausted when we returned that evening, and we were. The morning breakfast host is a gem. I hope the hotel knows what she does for the guests and that establishment. The one complaint my travel companion had was the carpet in the room was filthy. She walked around the room in socks and said afterward that her socks were dirty.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Lydia W, Thank you for your review. I'm glad we were able to accommodate all your needs while staying with us. I'm pleased to hear all your great comments on the staff, I honestly believe i have a great staff here. However I'm sorry to hear about the carpets in the room. We will try our best to make sure this doesn't happen again. If your ever in the area again, please stop in and see us.
Reviewed 29 April 2014

I was there for a wedding weekend and it was a close location to St. Michaels. I arrived just in time to get into my room to get ready and leave. Upon check in, the staff was very friendly and the room was very nice. I arrived back at the hotel late so hadn't really noticed anything about the cleanliness. The next morning when I was getting ready, I saw little things that told me the room wasn't cleaned very well. Still I did not plan to say anything that is until I saw something that made me go "EWWW" in the bathroom. When I spoke with the girl behind the desk, she was extremely apologetic and without further conversation, comped my room. I was more concerned about the person who might be coming in behind me but was very impressed that they did the right thing without question. I am sure it was a case of my maid being skimpy because other wedding guests who were there said their rooms were very clean.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
davidjoy, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Easton, responded to this review, 1 May 2014
Dear Cheryl S, Thank you for your review. I am pleased to hear that you received great service with us. I am however sorry to hear about the cleanliness of your room. We do everything possible to make sure every guest has a great experience when staying with us. I'm glad we were able to fix the problem for you without hesitation. If your ever in the area again, we would like to make your whole experience the best it can be. We hope to see you in the future.
Reviewed 27 April 2014

We've stayed here a couple of times and the location is very convenient and service has always been great. Check- in was quick and easy. Special thanks should be given to the morning breakfast hostess.

• Stayed April 2014
Dear Kathleen H, Thank you for your review. I always enjoy reading great feedback. When your in the area again, we hope to see you.
York, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 27 April 2014

The staff was so friendly and helpful. It felt like we were staying with friends. From the moment we checked in we were greeted with enthusiasm. Breakfast far exceeded our expectations. Hot eggs, biscuits, gravy, warm cinnamon buns, pancakes. The woman who ran it couldn't have been nicer or more efficient.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Sally R, Thank you so much for your kind review. I'm glad you enjoyed everything and we were able to give you such a great experience. I will pass along all your great comments to my staff, they will enjoy reading it. If your ever in the area again, please stop in and see us.
Waldwick, New Jersey
Reviewed 22 April 2014

My family and I were in town for my grandmother's funeral, but the staff made us feel right at home. Jacqueline served us breakfast every morning with the brightest smile and warmest heart. On Easter morning, she had bunny ears on and was handing out candy from her Easter basket. I can't say enough good things about the staff... they truly made our trip a delight. Thank you!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
davidjoy, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Easton, responded to this review, 23 April 2014
Dear Brooke D, Thank you so much for your great review. I agree with you, I truly have a great staff here at our hotel. I will send all your nice comments to Jacqueline, she will enjoy them. I'm glad we were able to make your trip a little more enjoyable. If your ever in the area, please stop in and see us!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Easton
Best Western Plus Easton Inn & Suites
St. Michaels Inn
St. Michaels Inn
#4 of 4 in St. Michaels
Inn at Perry Cabin by Belmond

Been to Holiday Inn Express Easton? Share your experiences!