“Still OK for a Pit Stop!” 3 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Red Roof Inn Edgewood
Ranked #6 of 9 Hotels in Edgewood
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Still OK for a Pit Stop!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2013

I have stayed at this Days Inn, once a year for over ten years now. The Room & entire motel are in need renovations, however my room(s) are always clean and comfortable, more than acceptable for a one or two nite stay,keep in mind that this Days Inn is much lower priced than the competition, (on Average about $55.00/nite) I have never had any problems during any of my stays.Very easy to get a reservation at a decent rate!This is an older style property with outside entrances/walkways, and you park rite outside your room! The Staff seem to be very friendly & accommodating.The motel provides a very basic continental breakfast in the lobby with good coffee. Great location right off of I-95. There is a Supermarket and wal-mart nearby, as well as a large choice of fast food options. Overall, it is OK for a short pit stop when in the area, or traveling I-95.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
1 Thank larilu

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Beattyville, Kentucky
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2013

I needed an inexpensive room for a couple of nights while attending a wedding in the vicinity, and this location fit the bill. I was happy to find a decent motel with outside entrances.

My room was fine. The air conditioner worked well, wi-fi was very fast, bed was comfortable, the room was clean, shower water pressure was average to below-average. I had no issues with the room. Only problem was that my keys did not work when I got back to the room after the wedding, but a quick visit to the front desk took care of that.

I felt a bit like I was in a school or a jail, however, because of all the rules. Pets welcome but no cats. No renting to local residents. Maryland residents have to be older than 25 to get a room. ID required for all occupants of the room. Why all the rules? It also seemed to me that the lady who checked me in could brush up on her personnel skills.

I also ended up with a couple of unwanted bonuses when I was using the ice machine to fill up my cooler. Both nights, a bug of some sort came out with the ice, which made me glad I was just filling an ice chest and not using the ice in glasses with a drink.

All in all, though, I can't complain because the price was right and the room was well worth the price paid. I would stay there again if traveling in the area.

Room Tip: If you have a discount, use it. You'll get a much better rate than what is published.