“Over priced. Dated and dirty.”

My Three Sons Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 49 Restaurants in Edgewood
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 25 July 2014

OK, The food indeed does taste good. I went there because I had Groupon deal so prices became better. Normal prices for the small portions is a bit high. My main issue and the reason I will never go back is the dirt and filth in the "dining" area. There were dirty footprints on the seating that were there a week later when I redeemed my second Groupon. Seriously, the same freaking footprints. The floor had not been cleaned that week either since the same gum was still in a ball on the floor under one of the tables.
I have heard that this place was very nice at some point. I can see that it probably was nice a few years ago but they are way past that now. Needs an infusion of capital upgrade and management/ownership needs to take this business seriously or get out of it.
The food is good as carryout but there are many other places to get better carryout at better prices.

2  Thank sunrisegsd

Reviewed 12 July 2014

Took 4 of my LAX players there for lunch today after the Summer Sizzle tournament and found the food and staff were wonderful. Quite reasonably priced and very close to our hotel

Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

I really enjoy the variety salads here. They're much better than your basic garden or Caesar salad elsewhere with lots of fresh greens and veggies. They don't skimp with the chicken either. I go to there for lunch a couple times a month and they always recognize me when I pick up my food. My favorites are the fiesta chicken and mixed greens salads.

Reviewed 12 April 2014

I have been her several times on business trips, good food, reasonably priced, after a few visits they knew my name. will definitely go back if in the area again

Reviewed 24 March 2014

The service was ok.
The food...had a Gyros "platter": a pitta bread cut into half, "lamb" "meat" (was more like cold cuts insted of real meat) was thin lake paper and dry like chips and the "chips" could be counted by the fingers of one hand, over all topped with sour cream, pickled peppers, some toamtoe and onion cubes and a side salad - 9.99.
My husband hat a "Gyros" Pizza - same with the meat an ot worth 14.99 for 12``
2 Ice teas
All in one - not worth the money - by far to expensive for what we got for nearly 30 bucks