“worst one ever”

Ranked #28 of 49 Restaurants in Edgewood
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Ate at this one while traveling through state with family.Usually Dennys is good for it's quick service and decent food but this one was the worst I have ever been to. Ordered breakfast coffee was cold. My elderly mother"s food was burnt, when I told the waitress that they were obviously burnt and they needed to be taken off the bill she told me that they looked bad to here when she got them from the kitchen and she had even told her manager and he had come over twice to the table to see how things were. Really if the food looked that bad to you ythat you tell your manager, why would you serve it??? And if you are the manager why would you let it be served? My fault for not paying attention to what she ordered and that she was not eating when we were served. Manager told us he would remove charges then after leaving he had only given 1/2 off she ate one and a half of the bites. Horrible place to eat.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

For those complaining of the décor in 2012, an arsonist ensured that the restaurant got a much-needed renovation. Ever since it reopened it has been very busy because there are many people like us who crave some of the Denny's menu items. We are particularly fond of the breakfast skillets. I tried the senior 2-egg breakfast and was happy that it was plenty to eat. Ah, yes, they have rye toast! Sometimes it's the little things that make you happy.

Reviewed 19 April 2014

Service was OK but the food was not. Besides that they seated us at a dirty table and some of the silverware was not clean. We were off to a bad start right there and when we got the food it really went south! To me nothing tasted as it should and my wife and two friends agreed. Management could be a problem here and a good makeover would help. It' not the cleanest place around.

Reviewed 3 September 2013 via mobile

We had breakfast here for the first time since reopening from the arson fire that destroyed the building last year. We were pleased with the quality and price. Glad they are open again.

Reviewed 21 October 2012

Pretty much what you expect from Denny's. Inexpensive food but nothing above average that I've tried.