Sleep Inn & Suites Edgewood Near Aberdeen Proving Grounds
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Motel Edgewood(Edgewood)
View Hotel
All reviewsgas stationroom was cleanfront desk clerkqueen roomnice place to stopsausagewould stay here againtub showeryogurteggsindoor poolmy home away from homeburger kingnice hotela great stayone night stayeasy access
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 March 2013

traveling home from Florida, my husband and I always stay at the Sleep Inn and this one in Edgewood MD was a very pleasant surprise- the rooms were all renovated and the front desk clerk Antionette was extremely helpful and very pleasant. Not knowing the area Antionette informed us where to eat and what was around us- this hotel is a place we will definitely return to next year! THANKS ANTIONETTE

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 March 2013

the hotel was recently remodled and looked fabulous! our rooms were well clean. they have a swimming pool which was nice and convienient. The front desk was awsome in helping. Epecially Brenda helped out alot with questions about the Baltimore area. If im ever in the area again I am abouloutly positive ill stay there again.

Room Tip: top floor near stairs is best spot in hotel
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 March 2013

This Sleep Inn was very nice the rooms were great but my favorite part about the hotel was the pool. The front desk clerk Antionette was nice,helpful and always kept a smile. Yes I really did enjoy my stay and this hotel and will be returning real soon.

• Stayed: January 2013
Mukund P, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Edgewood Near Aberdeen Proving Grounds, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2013

Lovenay35,

Thank you for your comments. We are very happy you enjoyed your stay at the newly renovated Sleep Inn & Suites. I see you took advantage of our pool, it is larger than your typical hotel pool. Antionette is a guest favorite. her and the rest of our staff try to make each guest feel at home while they are staying with us. I hope we will be seeing you soon.

Reviewed 27 February 2013

Traveling thru Md I stopped off I-95 and stayed at the sleep inn hotel in Edgewood I found a coupon with a very reasonable rate. I checked in late at night and the agent chadea was very polite unlike I've seen at other hotels in the area. The rate was very reasonable and the quality of the hotel was outstanding! :)

• Stayed: February 2013

AldChr11343,

Thank you for choosing the newly renovated Sleep Inn & Suites for your night stay as you travel. I see you were able to use our coupon, which is very reasonable for quick stop over. I am glad Chadea was able to make your stay enjoyable, she is very good to our guests. Thank you for your comments and hope you will make us your place to stay during your future travels.

Reviewed 27 February 2013

Spent about 10 days at the property. Front desk staff, especially Brenda H and Lynn were extremely helpful during a tough time. Comments by others are right on. Did not use the pool, but breakfast area, guest laundry, lounge area and rooms were clean and comfortable. Location was great, right off the interstate with lots of places to eat/shop. But, they need better maintenance as there are still issues with the wifi connections in room, blinking lights, doors not completely closing, elevator and women's restroom on main floor. Will stay there again on my next trip to Maryland.

Room Tip: Nowhere to sit and read in the room (except on the bed or at the desk).
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
Mukund P, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Edgewood Near Aberdeen Proving Grounds, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2013

Jane D,

We are glad you stayed with us during extended visit to the area. As you noted we have newly renovated the property and are working on the smaller items that will make for a better experiance. We have just updated our internet equimpent to give better performance. We are also addressing the lighting issues. I hope you will get a chance to experiance the changes on your next visit to the area.

Mukund Patel