Sleep Inn & Suites Edgewood Near Aberdeen Proving Grounds
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Edgewood
Reviewed 4 April 2013

This hotel is one of the nicest hotel that I have been to in a long time. The front desk clerk was very sweet and nice and also helped me out I just would like to say thank you Janine for all your help and I will be back again.

• Stayed: March 2013

Reviewed 26 March 2013 via mobile

This is my second review on trip advisor for the Sleep Inn hotel. With that being said, the service just keeps getting better. A woman by the name of Janine who was training was very polite and knowlledgable. She has an upbeat attitude and pleasant smile. Falling iNlove with this place :)

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed 25 March 2013

This property was recently renovated. The common areas we visited were clean and well-maintained. Our room was in good condition. The in-room climate control worked well. There was no bathtub, and the lack of places to hang towels was a drawback. Each room has a microwave and small refrigerator. The continental breakfast was typical of this type of hotel, though there was no caffeinated coffee on our first morning. Not good! The staff was completely indifferent. The location was convenient to the highway, but otherwise not much can be said about it.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 March 2013

traveling home from Florida, my husband and I always stay at the Sleep Inn and this one in Edgewood MD was a very pleasant surprise- the rooms were all renovated and the front desk clerk Antionette was extremely helpful and very pleasant. Not knowing the area Antionette informed us where to eat and what was around us- this hotel is a place we will definitely return to next year! THANKS ANTIONETTE

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 March 2013

the hotel was recently remodled and looked fabulous! our rooms were well clean. they have a swimming pool which was nice and convienient. The front desk was awsome in helping. Epecially Brenda helped out alot with questions about the Baltimore area. If im ever in the area again I am abouloutly positive ill stay there again.

Room Tip: top floor near stairs is best spot in hotel
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 March 2013

This Sleep Inn was very nice the rooms were great but my favorite part about the hotel was the pool. The front desk clerk Antionette was nice,helpful and always kept a smile. Yes I really did enjoy my stay and this hotel and will be returning real soon.

• Stayed: January 2013
Mukund P, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Edgewood Near Aberdeen Proving Grounds, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2013

Lovenay35,

Thank you for your comments. We are very happy you enjoyed your stay at the newly renovated Sleep Inn & Suites. I see you took advantage of our pool, it is larger than your typical hotel pool. Antionette is a guest favorite. her and the rest of our staff try to make each guest feel at home while they are staying with us. I hope we will be seeing you soon.

Reviewed 27 February 2013

Traveling thru Md I stopped off I-95 and stayed at the sleep inn hotel in Edgewood I found a coupon with a very reasonable rate. I checked in late at night and the agent chadea was very polite unlike I've seen at other hotels in the area. The rate was very reasonable and the quality of the hotel was outstanding! :)

• Stayed: February 2013

AldChr11343,

Thank you for choosing the newly renovated Sleep Inn & Suites for your night stay as you travel. I see you were able to use our coupon, which is very reasonable for quick stop over. I am glad Chadea was able to make your stay enjoyable, she is very good to our guests. Thank you for your comments and hope you will make us your place to stay during your future travels.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Edgewood
Hampton Inn & Suites Edgewood/Aberdeen-South
Comfort Inn & Suites Edgewood Aberdeen
La Quinta Inn & Suites Edgewood / Aberdeen-South
Ramada Edgewood Hotel and Conference Center
Homewood Suites by Hilton Bel Air
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bel Air East at I-95 Riverside (Aberdeen)

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites Edgewood Near Aberdeen Proving Grounds? Share your experiences!