Sleep Inn & Suites Edgewood Near Aberdeen Proving Grounds
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Edgewood
“Nice & Clean”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 August 2013

This was a good stay for a small hotel it was very clean and the pool was so nice and warm. The employees where very pleasant. Antionette she was very nice and kept a smile on and helped us in everyday that she could and made she that we where all set and even checked on us when we got settled in our room I will be going back!!!!!!!

• Stayed August 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Phoenix, Arizona
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2013

Good stop between VA Beach and Boston. Clean and basic but as one guest put it " About 2 notches above Motel 6"( at under $70 with a discount.)
No nonsense accommodation, not glamorous, but tasteful. Decent bed and bathroom, with a fridge, flatscreen and microwave. One ice machine on another floor, but a nice free breakfast. Wheel chair access and elevator. Near Burger King off Rte.95 North

Room Tip: Ice machine is on the third floor. I found the front desk staff polite and helpful. Thanks for a s...
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled solo
Lampasas, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2013

This is my 3rd time at a Sleep Inn and Suites, they seem to all be clean and modern. First of all, Janine at the front desk was awesome! She, was very friendly and gave me advice on local restaurants and directions, she always said hello and called me by name. Made me feel at home which is very rare at smaller hotels. The hotel itself is super clean, quiet , and nicely furnished rooms with flat screen tvs, microwave and mini fridge. It is in an excellent location with easy access to shopping and dining in Edgewood, Bel Air, White Marsh and Aberdeen. Just off I95, but far enough away to not to hear the noise.

Couple of issues: Indoor pool was closed for maintenance, which I can understand. My shower had very weak water pressure which made taking quick showers difficult. Pressure from tub faucet seemed fine, but shower head was slooooow. Last thing....breakfast has room for improvement. Has your basic continental breakfast, but others have at least 1 or 2 hot items like sausage and eggs or biscuits and gravy. Get rid of those unhealthy and tasteless microwaveable sausage biscuits.

Overall a decent stay, great for 1 or 2 nights, but visitors staying longer will want more options.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled solo
Pensacola, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2013

I recently stayed at the Sleep Inn and Suites in Edgewood,Md and I must say. The woman at the front desk was very helpful.I was unfamiliar with the area and in desperate need of car repairs. She pointed me in the right direction with expert efficiency.The hotel was very clean and a pleasant place to stay.Thank you, and a special thanks to Kyra

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2013

I stayed at this hotel on a family vacation and it was excellent if I should say so myself. The rooms were remodeled the beds were so soft and very comfortable. The pool was also a good amenity. And last but not least the staff was great and I would like to say thank you to Antionette for making our stay even better.

• Stayed March 2013
West Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 April 2013

It is apparent that this Sleep Inn has recently been refreshed. I was a big fan of the room decor; everything was very modern and stylish. I wish the internet had been a little faster, and I wish there had been a few more hot foods at breakfast, but overall this was a wonderful value and a very nice hotel.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 April 2013

This hotel is one of the nicest hotel that I have been to in a long time. The front desk clerk was very sweet and nice and also helped me out I just would like to say thank you Janine for all your help and I will be back again.

• Stayed March 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Edgewood
La Quinta Inn & Suites Edgewood / Aberdeen-South
Hampton Inn & Suites Edgewood/Aberdeen-South
Comfort Inn & Suites Aberdeen Proving Ground Area
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bel Air East at I-95 Riverside (Aberdeen)
Wingate by Wyndham Aberdeen /Edgewood
Homewood Suites by Hilton Bel Air

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites Edgewood Near Aberdeen Proving Grounds? Share your experiences!