“High rating of hotel”

Sleep Inn & Suites Edgewood Near Aberdeen Proving Grounds
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Edgewood
Reviewed 24 January 2014

A very clean and quiet hotel myself and 3 workers stayed in 2 different times and would recommend to everyone,very nice staff and clean rooms.We stayed on the 2nd floor, very nice pool,had everything we needed

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 17 December 2013

The hotel itself was very nice and staff were helpful. Upon check out paid cash for the room. After getting home and getting my credit card bill the hotel 4 days after I left put through a misc charge and then reversed it the same day but with exchange rate the charge ending costing me a few cents. Upon contacting the hotel I was advised that for nearly a year they have had trouble getting credit card holds for rooms released. They advised that to get the hold released on my card they had to put through a charge and then reverse it. They advise that they have been unable to resolve the issue with their credit card company. They do not warn you of this issue when you check in or out, nor do they notify you of this when they put through the charge on your card. When I asked to be reimbursed the difference in the exchange rate I was advised that they could send me the money but could not put through the credit on the card. Seems strange to me that they can put through an unauthorized charge on your card and reverse it but cannot process the credit on the card.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 November 2013

I especially loved staying at this hotel. The front desk clerk, Pez, was very helpful in assisting us when we needed extra towels and she was very welcoming. She also suggested great places for us to dine which are all along the road where the hotel is located.The rooms where especially nice. It was a great stay. The kids loved the pool.

Room Tip: If you have kids, request a room on the first floor near the pool.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 November 2013 via mobile

They say it was newly redone, and it sure seemed nice to me. I would have liked to of had the time to get into the pool, but I was ready for sleep. I was checked in quickly, and the staff was very kind. There is a Waffle House across the way.

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank Hans H
Reviewed 26 September 2013

Enjoyed my stay here, will return, service was excellent, and located closed to anything u may want to do, from dining, shopping or entertain.will definitely recommend this hotel to my friends and family

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 2 September 2013

I feel bad only giving it a 3 star review since it is a nice place, but it is perhaps only a slightly better than average sleep inn. newly renovated, clean, comfortable. annoyingly enough they still have a safe in the room and try to charge an extra $1.50 a night. other than that I have no complaints.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 August 2013

This was a good stay for a small hotel it was very clean and the pool was so nice and warm. The employees where very pleasant. Antionette she was very nice and kept a smile on and helped us in everyday that she could and made she that we where all set and even checked on us when we got settled in our room I will be going back!!!!!!!

• Stayed: August 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Edgewood
Hampton Inn & Suites Edgewood/Aberdeen-South
Comfort Inn & Suites Edgewood Aberdeen
La Quinta Inn & Suites Edgewood / Aberdeen-South
Ramada Edgewood Hotel and Conference Center
Homewood Suites by Hilton Bel Air
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bel Air East at I-95 Riverside (Aberdeen)

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites Edgewood Near Aberdeen Proving Grounds? Share your experiences!