“Good Food and Great Prices”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Plazuelas - CLOSED

Cuisines: Mexican, Spanish
Dining options: Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
Marriottsville, Maryland
“Good Food and Great Prices”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 September 2012

We have stopped here twice and food was great. Staff were friendly and service good. Prices were best I've seen in town. I don't consider myself a true Mexican Food lover, most are too spicy for me, but it was tastier than a lot of other Mexican restaurants in the area. We will definitely make this a frequent stop,

• Visited September 2012

Sykesville, Maryland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not the best Mexican Food, but for this area.....maybe yes”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 September 2012

We are from California and know good authentic Mexican Food. I even cook it myself. We tried this restaurant a couple years ago, close to when it first opened. Very friendly staff, I have to say, but disappointed in the food. The salsa wasn't that great to start, and I ordered my favorite dish.....Chile Rellenos.....and didn't care much for those either. It must be the best Mexican Food Restaurant in Eldersburg because it is the only one now! I suggest driving to Clarksville (Only 25 min) to get the real deal at El Azteca!!!

• Visited October 2011
1 Thank SpicyPassion
Eldersburg, Maryland, United States
“Authentic Mexican!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2012

My family and I are true lovers of real, authentic Mexican food! Plazuelas offers just that!!! Let's start with the Texas Margarita! It is served in a tall 'sundae' glass...the kind you would have gotten an ice cream soda in in years gone by. Alongside the delicious marg is served a shot of Gran Marnier! It's one of the best margaritas I've ever had and I consider myself an marg expert!! Not sickeningly sweet or sour..just delish! My favorite dish is Especial la Casa which consists of 3 beef taquitas smothered in a Mexican cheese sauce. The shrimp cocktail is also quite wonderful...more like a ceviche with avacado and onion in a tomato citrus sauce! You'll mop up the sauce with crackers or taco chips! The staff is wonderful....so friendly and accomodating! Don't settle for chain Mexican when you can have the REAL THING!

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Denise J
Westminster, Maryland
“Awesome food at a great price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2012

The food here is great. it's very consistent and the prices are very good. the staff is always friendly. Some of them have seen my daughter grow up over the last 3 years.
I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone who wants great Mexican food at a great price.
I've been here dozens of times and have NEVER had a bad experience.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Jcmcop
Hampstead, Maryland, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love Love this place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2012

My favorite place to eat in Eldersburg. Food is always superb, it is fresh and delicious! Everyone is very welcoming and friendly. The service is great!

Visited June 2012