“Perfect Anytime”
Review of Kupcakes & Co.

Kupcakes & Co.
Ranked #1 of 4 Bakeries in Elkridge
Description: Specialties: We are pleased to offer a large variety of cupcake and cake flavors - including gluten free options! With over 110 different flavors to choose from such as Cookie Dough, Salted Caramel, Strawberry White Chocolate, and Half Baked, we are sure that there is a flavor for everyone. We make custom and tiered cakes, mini cupcakes, cookies (including gluten free cookies!) brownies, pies and hand pies, French macarons and more! Every year, we hold an event called Kupcakes with Santa, where families come to the bakery to purchase cupcakes, decorate and design winter themed treats, and get their photo with Santa. We donate the proceeds from the event to a new project each year with the Howard County General Hospital's pediatric unit, where Amanda, one of the owners' twin daughters, spent so much time growing up. Last year, Kupcakes & Co. was able to purchase a vein finder for the hospital, which allows children to experience much less painful needle pricks while they undergo different treatments. Our entire staff at Kupcakes & Co. even donates their wages earned at Kupcakes with Santa and it's always so heartwarming to see our community coming together to serve others and help us to "pay it forward." History: Kupcakes & Co. began when Amanda, one of the owners' twin daughters underwent spinal fusion surgery and was in and out of Howard County General Hospital growing up. As part of her recovery, the doctors suggested that she start watching The Food Network and cooking shows. She really enjoyed watching Ace of Cakes and Cupcake Wars and not long after, she began baking and coming up with her own recipes with her mom - Kupcakes & Co.'s owner - Michelle. They began working together as a family to come up with fun flavors - and taste test! Kupcakes & Co. grew thanks to the incredible customers who fell in love with the cupcakes and shared their story with friends and family. Kupcakes & Co. has been growing ever since!
Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

Special occasion, birthday or just a sweet tooth the cupcakes at Kupcake and Company are fantastic.

My granddaughters love to stand by the display case and try to figure which flavor would be the best choice.

The only complaint I have is .....why do they have such a large selection of unique flavors -- one better then the next.

The solution is Snickerdoodle.

Reviewed 25 March 2017

For my first visit, I tried several flavors. All the frosting's were delicious but I like a little less, it was a lot, so I removed at least half of it. I know this place has been featured on the cooking channel so I had high expectations. The lemon flavored was wonderful the cake was moist and just perfect. I was disappointed in the other three flavors the cake for each was dry (carrot, black bottom, and red velvet). The store is beautifully decorated, friendly staff, and great displays. If in the area I will give it another try, maybe it was not my day.

Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

All kinds of flavors and styles....the best cupcakes! These cupcakes are great I would highly recommend trying this place.

B5200ITmichelle, Owner at Kupcakes & Co., responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Thank you so much for your great review~ we hope to see you again really soon :)

Reviewed 7 February 2017

I'm not a cupcake person but my wife and kids love them. I'm not a cupcake person because the frosting is usually too sweet or flavorless and the cake is just okay. The only bakery where I will actually buy cupcakes for myself is this place. The frostings actually have flavor and are not super-sweet, and the cake is always delicious. I have been to more famous cupcake places in New York City, Georgetown, and L.A.with my wife but none of them were as impressive as Kupcakes & Co.

Thank you for your wonderful review about our bakery! I hope to see you again soon! We appreciate and value our customers so much!

Reviewed 27 January 2017

The appearance of the place seemed very welcoming. And since there aren't many cupcake bakeries around, I just had to give it a try. I had tried almost all the flavors, my favorite being key lime, and my taste buds were never left dissatisfied. The price could be a little more cheaper, but for what it is, it's worth it. Kupcakes and Co won my sweet tooth of a heart. I will always be coming back for more and you should too!

Thank you for letting us bake for you :) Key lime is my absolute favorite flavor as well! Our cupcakes are truly baked with the freshest ingredients each and every day and we absolutely love what we do at Kupcakes & Co. Hope to see you soon!