“Very weak coffee”

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #2 of 88 Restaurants in Elkton
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Columbus, New Jersey, United States
“Very weak coffee”
Reviewed 21 October 2013 via mobile

The food was above average. Service was good. However, for a restaurant that serves breakfast, what's up with the lame, bland, weak coffee. Coffee at restaurants should be better than coffee at my house. Based on what I'm hearing, the weak coffee is a Cracker Barrel standard. Re-think that.

Visited August 2013

Alexandria, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hit or Miss”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

As someone who often orders meals to go, I had two very different experiences at this Cracker Barrell. The first time was no problem. I ordered at the hostess desk and the food was excellent. I am always polite and tip well. The second time, I waited in a semi-long line behind people waiting to be seated. When I eventually got to the hostess desk, I was told I had to go to the main register to order. The lines there were long as well. When I expressed my dismay at having to stand in line again, the host said someone would come and take my order. No one ever showed up, so I left. My advice is, if you want something to go from this Cracker Barrell location, call ahead and order it on the phone first.

Visited August 2013
muncie, in
“Bad experience”
Reviewed 22 May 2013 via mobile

Was staying in a motel close by and decided to get carryout. Took them about 5 minutes to get someone that could take our order. She wrote everything down. Took 20 mins for our "salad" and sides to be brought out. Get back to the motel and there was no salad...just the chicken we wanted ON the salad. Too hungry to go back and wait another 20 mins. The food we got was good, but wish we got what we ordered.

Visited May 2013
Wilmington, Delaware
“Greasy Breakfast Food”
Reviewed 19 May 2013

So Greasy the food was laying on the plate I needed to use a napkin to blot the grease up.- made me have a stomachache, need I say more

Newark, Delaware
“Love the Breakfast!”
Reviewed 15 May 2013

So friendly, clean and the food is great! the Pecan pancakes are amazing, I have to keep myself from eating all my food!

Visited April 2013

Been to Cracker Barrel? Share your experiences!