Holiday Inn Express & Suites Elkton - Newark S. - UD Area
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Elkton
Reviewed 15 July 2013

This was a quick stop over on our way from Virginia to Boston. Hotel is close to the highway which was very convenient. Very clean and very comfortable. We were able to enjoy a quick bite to eat before heading out in the morning. The staff was very pleasant and kudos to Amy for her special assistance with the reservation.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 15 July 2013

Another good spot we found on our trip. Conveniently gets you off the highway before the toll and back on after. Staff was great. Accommodations were excellent. Another place to mark on our list of places to stay when travelling the east Coast.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 June 2013 via mobile

I was staying at the comfort suites and had an amazing time. I was staying a room which a bunch of friends and when we need towels we asked this nice lady who was a cleaning lady and she gave us more towels and was so nice. The room was so clean and everything was set up for us on the next day. The rooms are big and spacious and have nice beds. Also a couch that pulls out if needed. The hotel has many extra accomodations and great breakfast in the morning including a waffle maker. On my last day their in my rush to get to the airport I left my wallet in the room and later when I relished I had lost it I called the hotel they were so nice and helpful. They found my wallet and sent it in the mail to me. I received it the other day and everything was still in it. Over all it was great experience I would strongly recommend staying there for any occasion. And it's not that far from good shopping in Baltimore and definitely a good buy.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 11 May 2013

The Comfort Suites Elkton is conveniently close to I-95 but isolated from traffic noise and the bustle of downtown. It has that feeling of being out in the country, which is nice for a good night's sleep. The windows are well insulated from the nearby highway noise. This was a good value with a very comfortable room and tasty breakfast.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank ExploreTheBigIsland
Reviewed 7 May 2013

This is a beautiful new Comfort Suites with easy on and off from I 95. The rooms are nice, clean, and very comfortable. The breakfast area is large and bright. The breakfast was outstanding. The staff is very friendly. We will stay here next year.

Room Tip: We were on the third floor in the front and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 May 2013

If you are just passing through on 95 for the night this may not be a bad choice. It offers quick ability to get on and off the highway. The front desk staff is helpful. If you want to stay near the highway...then this hotel is a better choice than some of the others in the area. It has interior entry ways instead of rooms that you enter from the outside which is good from a safety standpoint.

I stayed here for business trips and would not recommend it for that purpose. It is right next to some kind of warehouse with 18 wheeler trucks coming in and out. I could hear the trucks idiling in the middle if the night while I was trying to sleep. If you are staying for several night...I'd go with some place further from the highway in Newark.

Room Tip: Ask to have a room located away from the truck warehouse.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank thecherif
Reviewed 12 April 2013

This property was great for a business trip. Clean, wireless was free, I felt safe and secure. Morning breakfast was great with hot options in addition to pastries. The front desk staff were very accommodating and always had hot fresh cookies waiting for the taking.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Cara D
Also consider these accommodations in or near Elkton
La Quinta Inn & Suites Newark - Elkton
#4 of 24 in Newark
Candlewood Suites Newark South
Hampton Inn & Suites Wilmington Christiana
Embassy Suites Newark - Wilmington/South

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Elkton - Newark S. - UD Area? Share your experiences!