Holiday Inn Express & Suites Elkton - Newark S. - UD Area
US$123
US$64
Elkton Lodge(Elkton)
Priceline
All reviewsfront deskstayed herepull out sofanext morningclean roomsinternet speeda long road tripfamily functiongreat breakfast in the morningfree breakfastmini fridgenice lobbyhotel lobbygood sizemyrtle beacheggswould definitely stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 August 2014

We stayed at this hotel for three nights! We were very pleased! The rooms were very clean and modern. The breakfast was good and the staff was excellent on all ends. Front desk staff, breakfast buffet lady, as well as the house keeping. Everything was perfect! Good location as well.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Emily D
Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

I travel for work,stay at hotels all year round. This hotel has been the best for comfortable clean rooms, and helpful friendly staff! It is the only choice for me while working in the Elkton area! If you need any sort if assistance with anything just ask, the staff here are quick to accommodate! And they have an indoor pool! Awesome!

Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 24 July 2014

I have stayed here a few times on my way down south and love this hotel. It is fairly new and very well maintained. The staff is friendly and professional. The rooms are large and a couch to kick up your feet and relax. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Southernbelle375
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Ignorant, loud housekeeping staff. Then I met their boss & that's what's wrong with housekeeping. Fake smiles on desk person & should be professionally staffed for that price. Would not stay here again. Left early to stay at a better hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank PeacefulTravels989
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Elkton - Newark S. - UD Area, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2015

Dear PeacefulTravels989,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We want our guest to have a pleasant and professional experience when interacting with our staff. It seems that we were not able to execute an exemplary hotel stay experience because of the service you received with the housekeeping and front office staff. Please accept our sincere apologies for falling short of your expectations. Your comments will help us improve our service and offer a great experience for our guests.

Lera P
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 22 July 2014

This Hotel is new and very clean. The staff was very friendly and always Acknowledged me as I walked past the front desk, and repeatedly stated if I was in need of any assistance please let them know, which is not so common in most hotels I have stayed in. The rooms are very large with a sofa and seating are. The beds are very comfortable and the property smells new. I had other colleagues stay in other hotels in the area and we chose to have our meeting in this hotel because it was the best one overall. This hotel is very quiet unlike the reviewer below me stated.

Room Tip: Its an all Suite Hotel!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business