“Relaxing time with family”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #55 of 90 Restaurants in Elkton
Cuisines: American
Description: On a bright note, the iced tea tasted very much like the stuff they sell in those big cans at the supermarket. Our server, Tonya, described a soup as "Some kind of red liquid with stuff in it." we were nevewr asked how we wanted our meat prepared, but when it came, it appeared to have been put on the grill yesterday, and allowed to mellow overnight. On a bright note, the iced tea tasted very much like the stuff they sell in those big cans at the supermarket.
Reviewed 9 January 2013 via mobile

Our family stopped in for lunch. The waiter was attentive and accommodating to each one of us. All of us ordered the salad bar and burgers. The salad bar was very clean and organized, our burgers were as we ordered.

After finishing our lunch , we stayed and enjoyed conversation. We weren't rushed and felt very comfortable in that atmosphere. For that, we made sure to take care of our very attentive waiter.

Reviewed 29 December 2011

Our waiter was nice. The appetizer was fine but dinner wasn't. My son's food was cold. My salmon was so small that I actually ask where the rest of it was at. No manager even bothered to come and check about the complaint. Over priced and not worth it. I have ate at this chain in another location and it was better.

Reviewed 26 November 2011

Stopped in for a Sunday afternoon lunch. Spouse had the ribs and enjoyed them. I had the mini sliders (2 hamburgers) and salad bar. I brought one of the sliders home as I was so full. My spouse usually really watches the change he is given, but didn't count it till later and realized the server shorted him 6.00...so with the tip, she made 11.00 on us. We'll be very careful of the change if we go back. Salad bar was fresh and stocked...seated immediately...other than the change being wrong, it was fine.

Been to Ruby Tuesday? Share your experiences!