“1st time expierence”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery
Description: (410) 392-9830
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Went with a friend and we were treated like non-regulars.

We saw that others seated after us were taken care of prior to us. Not even a visit for water or coffee (was a Saturday morning breakfast)

There are newer reviews for Jo Jo's Super Dogs

Reviewed 7 May 2013

Actually they have two places now, one in Chesapeake City and the other in Elkton - both in MD.

Breakfast is great, food is very reasonable. Service is generally excellent even when they are extremely busy. Lunch and dinner are reasonably simple, basic food, diner type food with huge portions and served hot. Prices are CHEAP and the food is GOOD.

Don't confuse this with a 4 star restaurant - basic food, good range of choices, I feel that it offers much more than most fast food places, at the same or lower prices. I'm not a hot dog person, but I do love a great breakfast, good cream chipped beef, hot oatmeal, cornbeef hash,
Canadian bacon, pancakes and "Great French Toast".

Reviewed 19 February 2013

We had been going to Jo Jo's for breakfast and dinner and really liked the food and service. We went last Sunday for breakfast. It was busy and we were told that a few people had called out. We understood so we gave our drink and food order at the same time so she wouldn't have to come back twice. She brought our drinks right away. We sat and watched large tables of people that came in after us get waited on and served and we still sat there. The waitress came around to do refills on coffee. Saw that we were sitting there with no food and never asked if things were alright. She walked off before we could even ask her about the food. We ended up leaving.

My daughter and her boyfriend went there for breakfast and had the same waitress. When they went to pay they charged them twice for their drinks. She fixed that, but their bill was still $30 for two of them to eat breakfast. I think they got charged twice for their meals.

Reviewed 24 January 2013

Jo-Jo's opened this past year an additional restaurant/diner in Chesapeake City. We live locally and we love this place!. We have breakfast a few times a week, and dinner at least once a week. The Food is Great !!!! The service is awesome! All the waitresses Julia, Debbie, & Sandra are fantastic.

Reviewed 5 January 2013

Awesome BIG dogs with all the fixins for the right price. I admit I was skeptical. We tried the 4 different dogs. My favorite is still a good old fashion chili dog. Check out JoJos; you won't be disappointed. I hear they deliver too!