“Just awful”

Cuisines: American
Description: 410-620-0500
Description: 410-620-0500
Reviewed 23 October 2013

First do not like giving a negative rating but we stopped here because of the good ratings for breakfast on trip advisor. I knew things were not going to be good after my wife came back from the restroom and told me if we had not already ordered she would of left as the restrooms were filthy. It did not get any better as our breakfast was the worst ever with cold food and burnt toast plus the waitress has a bad attitude. Do not stop here its that bad! Never again for us.

1  Thank rc1950

Reviewed 10 October 2013

Breakfast is the best, large portions cooked just right. If you like sausage biscuits and gravy this is the place, can't get that in NJ where we just moved from.
Dinner specials good too.
Very friendly place.

1  Thank jjojoma
Reviewed 20 June 2013

This place has an excellent waitstaff, Ashley is the best waitress I have ever had. The chicken parmesan on their yearly specials is a HUGE portion and without a doubt the best I have ever had. You can tell it is hand breaded. The meal also included salad bar and dessert!!! Well worth the 8.99 , we will definitely be back for more!!!!

Reviewed 8 April 2013

I took my family to the Elkton Diner and we all seemed to like our breakfast items. Waitress was nice and we had a good experience

Reviewed 20 December 2012

This restaurant has the rudest hostess by the name of Debbie who is also the manager according to her. From my understanding she is the owner's girlfriend. Restaurant is dirty and needs a major cleaning. Their soup is good if you get anything chicken based, but it's not worth the headache of dealing with her. They offer a senior discount, but if you inquire about it she gets extremely rude and states she'll only give it off of one item not everything that the senior ordered, such as a cup of soup of drink. She doesn't bother to thank you for your business either. With different places to eat, I choose to take my business to a restaurant that thanks their customers!

2  Thank gmm1974