“Nice spacious place to stay”
Review of Hampton Inn Elkton

Hampton Inn Elkton
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Elkton
Reviewed 19 September 2013

Great price and quality for a really spacious room. We went here for a wedding. The hotel was reserved in a block for the event, but I ended up using my AAA card to get a cheaper price!! Great deal and would stay again if I was in the area for a similar event.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 12 September 2013

I LOVE Hampton Inns. Their cleaned every time duvet covers are delightful, no heebe-jeebies worries of who used the blanket last! Traveling with teenagers makes really appreciate the cookies at night nad breakfast in the morning.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 September 2013

We stopped here on the way down to the Auto Train, friendly service, clean comfortable rooms and a very nice breakfast with scrambled eggs, fruit and yogurt, hot cereal and continental. Perfect one night stay

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 September 2013

I love staying at this hotel! The staff goes above and beyond every time I stay here. From the front desk, to the delightful young lady who sets up the breakfast every day, the staff consistently exudes a friendliness and sincere desire to help the guests. As a frequent HHonors traveler, I was given an upgrade on my most recent visit. What a luxurious room! I was able to organize and spread my work out making this the perfect working business trip. The 2 room suite was larger than any Hampton or Hilton room I had ever stayed in. It was a genuine treat! The king-size bed was wonderful. I slept very well on it. The room came appointed with a refrigerator and microwave oven. You will find the rooms and grounds are very clean. Additionally, there is a Cracker Barrell right around the corner, and very easy access on and off I-95. I highy recommend the Hampton Inn in Elkton for your stay in this area.

Room Tip: Ask for an upgrade to one of the suites if available. Truly well worth it!
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 August 2013 via mobile

We stayed here in August on our way to tour college. Hampton inn is very clean and staff nice. It is located close to 95 as well as a gas station and a few restaurants.
Breakfast was very good. Choice of omelette, potatoes, waffles, fruit, cereals etc. very clean and friendly place.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 12 August 2013

I am sitting at the pool pictured when you visit the hotel's page. My husband is working in Elkton, and I am tagging along. He upgraded his room and we are installed in a suite Room # 320.

We have a small kitchen area with sinl, microwave and fridge, a large sitting area with a sleeper sofa, TV, coffee table, 2 lamp tables, a recliner chair and reading lamp in away from the TV, a workdesk area, nice bathroom with shower and tub, and a separate room with a king-sized bed and tv.

Breakfast thisorning has some great healthy choices like freshly made real oatmeal, walnuts, pecans, raisins. Still only fruit flavored, sugared yogurt, but a choice of scrambled eggs or hard boiled. I was pleased to see healthier options.

The pool is heated and clean. The exercise room included an eliptical, treadmill, weight machine and TV.

Free USA Today paper. A very nice deal and room for a family or anyone wanting more rooms.

I haven't tested the desk yet for info.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 12 August 2013

We have stayed at this Hampton several times before and found it to be a very good mote. However, on this trip the bed was uncomfortable and the scrambled eggs tasted strange. The bed was depressed in the middle and made you roll that way during the night. The top sheet was also too short to tuck in under the mattress so when I stretched out my feet came out from under the sheet since I didn't have the duvet on me. Other than those situations, this has always been a fine place to stay and we already have a reservation for our return trip. We just hope the bed situation won't occur again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Elkton
La Quinta Inn & Suites Newark - Elkton
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Elkton - Newark S. - UD Area
Comfort Inn and Suites
Comfort Inn and Suites
#3 of 24 in Newark
Red Roof Inn & Suites Newark - University
Hampton Inn & Suites Wilmington Christiana
Days Inn Elkton Newark Area

Been to Hampton Inn Elkton? Share your experiences!