“Classy HI Hotel in Elkton”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Hampton Inn Elkton

Hampton Inn Elkton
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Elkton
Catonsville, Maryland
“Classy HI Hotel in Elkton”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2014

My husband and I stayed at the Hampton Inn in Elkton, Maryland for a four day/ three night getaway for our anniversary. We toured Havre de Grace, North East, Elkton and Middletown, Delaware. The Hampton Inn was definitely a class above the other hotels in the area. With a Scottish Festival at Fair Hill, the hotel was completely booked, but services for breakfast and cleaning were top notch and speedy. The front desk staff were very helpful. The business center allowed to keep up with business at home. Thank you, HI of Elkton, we'll be back. We will be back for

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2014

Quiet, relaxed atmosphere. Rooms are not huge but comfortable and seemed to have been recently renovated. The bedding was clean and sleeping was very nice. I would recommend it to others - there are nearby restaurants and stores to pick up food to eat in or to dine out. Staff are friendly and accomodating.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

Wellesley, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2014

Exactly what you have come to expect from a solid Hampton. Excellent staff, good breakfast and a fitness room that gets the job done. Rooms were in top condition and clean. Internet was fast and reliable. TV was new.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo

Woodridge NY, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2014

Really enjoy staying there staff is great follow are firm, pool water was very warm. over all great place for the price. and when im back in the area i would be staying there again. just wish they can do breakfast lil later.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

Virginia Beach, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2014

This a five stars motel with an excellent staff, great beds, and good breakfast We where met by a friendly staff, provided everything we needed in a timely manner, and was always greeted coming into or leaving the motel

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

Maryland, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2014

Hello to all, I found my stay at this location was both comfortable and enjoyable. The location was actually pretty good, and overall service was also good. Of the several hotels that were available, the Hampton Inn had someone with whom I was able to speak to early in the morning. Upon calling several of the other hotels that greeted me as though they were still asleep or they requested that I called them in the morning since they maintained a one-person management system. I was informed that the other hotels had plenty room; I wonder why? A couple of them had military discounts and were ultimately cheaper, upon talking with guest services I just felt I just felt comfortable. If asked did I enjoy it or would I stay again, well for one thing I don’t do survey’s. Simply with regards of completing this survey is a telling sign that I was overall pleased with my stay.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business

Morris County, New Jersey
common_n_hotel_reviews_1bd8 3,675 helpful votes
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2014

We stopped here during a rainy night at 9:30pm without having reservation. We thought we would make it all the way home to NJ but the weather was rainy and traffic was heavy. It was already a long drive from Charleston and we still had more than to 2 hours to go. Fortunately there was a room still available, but when I heard that we have to take the elevator down, I was afraid that we will be somewhere in the basement. OK, it was not the best, but everything else was pretty standard, most importantly clean white bedding and clean bathroom. A good deal at $133 with taxes and AAA discount.
We were on our way home in the morning. End of the long drive to a Florida vacation and back.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Wenovo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Elkton
La Quinta Inn & Suites Newark - Elkton
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Elkton - Newark S. - UD Area
Comfort Inn and Suites
Comfort Inn and Suites
#5 of 24 in Newark
Homewood Suites by Hilton Newark/Wilmington South
BEST WESTERN North East Inn
Days Inn Elkton Newark Area

Been to Hampton Inn Elkton? Share your experiences!