My husband and I stayed this past weekend at Elk Forge. I had a living social certificate which is how we chose the place originally. We stayed in the Country Club suite which was perfect. It was a large 2 room suite with King bed and fireplace. Also has deck seating out front. Bring your suit and enjoy the outdoor hot tub. We were the only one using it both nights! The breakfast every morning was tasty with a nice selection from eggs to yogurt to fruit and fresh baked goods. I found the staff to be friendly and accommodating. The only downfall would be the location depending on what you plan to do on your visit. We like to explore the area and have a few drinks we also are very active. There wasn't much in the immediate area for this. Newark is definitley a college town and was packed when we tried to visit. Chesapeake City was great and a must see. As was North East. I would also recommend visiting Fair Hills NRMA, about 2 minutes up the road. It was a great area for hiking, walking and biking. We didn't find this until our last night there and want to stop back again with our bikes to explore this more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lovely Colonial Manor House with each room and suite individually decorated. Warm charm, relaxing setting, wonderful free breakfasts and a Day Spa on the property in case you would like a massage, facial or other spa services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Ebookers so you can book your Elk Forge B&B Inn, Retreat and Day Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elk Forge Bed And Breakfast Inn, Retreat And Day Spa
- Elk Forge b&b Inn, Retreat And Day Hotel Elkton