“I want to like this place....”

Hurricane Grill & Wings
Ranked #26 of 90 Restaurants in Elkton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 14 June 2014

After three visits, I have stopped coming. The service is simply terrible in most cases. The waste staff needs major training and probably restaffing. The food is good but not goo de ought to justify the premium price compared to competitors. If I want wings, I will just go to BWW. If I want a sandwich, chiles, RT, Applebee's are all there.... The beer has a few craft selections but you pay for them... Too bad as the atmosphere is nice.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Looks like good bar scene. Nice service, well-prepared food. Like the seafood and meat was done as ordered. Salted caramel cake = delish! Good selection of beers.

1  Thank y2kshel
Reviewed 24 February 2014

I went here with a business associate and was pleasantly surprised. The decor was beachy and with the temperature hovering around freezing, felt quite warm. We ordered some beers and had good food. The shrimp taco was quite tasty.

The only negative was our server. I won't mention her name because she wasn't the worse but her attitude was a little off.

Overall I would eat here again- fun place with fun, tasty, food.

Reviewed 11 February 2014

$6.99 (all inclusive) lunch menu is a good buy. Staff is happy to serve you and eager to please.

Wi-Fi and a small game room for those so inclined.

Reviewed 25 November 2013

fun place to eat,if you like wings,this place has a large selection of flavored wings .Convenient parking,plenty of seating,good service.

1  Thank RUMSEY63

Been to Hurricane Grill & Wings? Share your experiences!