La Quinta Inn & Suites Newark - Elkton
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
Elkton Lodge(Elkton)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewscracker barrelsofa bedking suitewafflesrecommend this hotelroom was cleanpet friendly hotelsausagevery nice staycoffee makernice breakfastindoor poolwould stay here againfront desk staffconvenient locationstaff was very friendlysitting area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 October 2013

We spent from Thursday to Sunday at La Quinta for a joint club dog show. The employees were friendly not only to us, but to our dogs as well. We didn't actually get to use the pool, but the breakfast buffet was great. The cleaning staff was wonderful and super friendly and helpful. We had a banquet Friday and I completely forgot about my crock pot until Sunday. One of the women working in the kitchen showed me where the sink was and I said that I'd get it when I finished my breakfast. Instead of leaving it there for me, she ran it through the dishwasher.
We've already told them we'll be staying at La Quintas more often. The puppies also appreciated the freezing cold AC. Thank you, La Quinta!

Room Tip: The suites are nice and big, but there are two beds, so they're great for families. Or a couple with puppies. ^_^
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Vasu P, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Newark - Elkton, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2013

It was a pleasure to meet so many wonderful people with this event and to visit with so many friendly puppies. I will share your kind words with our staff and with Alice who took care of your serviceware. Our staff truly tries to go above and beyond for each of our guests to assure that you have the best experience possible while spending time with us. We look forward to seeing all of you again soon.

Reviewed 7 October 2013

This property offered a comfortable stay conveniently located off Interstate 95. Cracker Barrel is next door and did a terrific job with takeout. It was a busy time for check-in so there was a little wait time. Our room was clean, spacious and comfortable. It had a small round table for dining which was a great bonus for dinner and breakfast. The hotel had a generous light breakast buffet with toasts, cereals, eggs, sausage, fruit, yogurt, coffee, juice. It is a pet-friendly property but not a ton of walking area for the dogs. Overall good value.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

It was a pleasure to serve you. It is a perk that we are right next door to the Cracker Barrel and many of our guests love the convenience as they offer dine in or take out. I am glad tht your enjoyed your time with us and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 5 October 2013

Price was fantastic. Around $108 (with taxes included) per night. Staff was very friendly. Room furnishings were a little worn but served the purpose. I really liked the fact that you could open the windows for sleep with fresh air instead of AC.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

I am so glad that you enjoyed your time with us and look forward to seeing you again in your future travels.

A TripAdvisor Member
Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Reviewed 25 September 2013

Clean hotel, nice amenities, excellent service. The staff made all the difference between good and great because of their professional and courteous service. The breakfast left a little to be desired, a few of us had to keep going to the kitchen because they kept running out of things. But overall, a great experience. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Vasu P, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Newark - Elkton, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2013

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and experience with us. I will be sure to share your post with our staff. It is again always wonderful to hear such kind things about our staff. We are so proud of the work that they do and that they genuinely go out of their way for our guests just because that is the kind of people they are. They love being able to bring that Here For You feeling to each guest.

Tracy H

Reviewed 21 September 2013

This was a nice sized suite with a semi-separate living room. It was in a nice area, and the room was clean and had good sound proofing. My only complaint was that the bed was not too comfortable. Almost all of the other La Quintas we have stayed at had excellent beds.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We always enjoy hearing our guest's feedback. We are looking forward to some wonderful upgrades in the coming months and I will definitely bring this up. Thank you again, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Tracy H