Knights Inn Elkton
US$123
US$96
Red Roof
Elkton Lodge(Elkton)
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 February 2014

This is absolutely the worst motel I have ever visited. The carpet was worn and grungie, the walls had stains of what appeared to be mold, and there was a strong odor of bleach or another cleanser. The bathroom floors buckled under my feet (I weigh 180). The "sketchie" characters running around the place caused me to fear for my vehicle or even my own safety. I left after staying only 4 hours. I booked this through the website of Wyndham Hotels and you can be assured the CEO of that company will be contacted. How a supposed reputable firm such as that can be associated with a place like this ?????? Maybe that reputable firm is not what I thought it was.

Room Tip: Do Not Stay Here.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 December 2013

We were going to Elkton and made reservations on their online site. The sled dog race we were going to attend was cancelled on Thursday, so I called to cancel. I called the hotel itself and the person who answered was barely understandable and he told me to go to a web site Brand.com to cancel. Well brand.com is not any site to go to for cancellation. It is a weird site. I asked him twice about this site and even spelled it for him and he said yes.
End of this sad tale is cancellation is not possible when you book online!!!! I finally found this out when I called the 1-800 #.
So we paid for a two night stay that we didn't use!!

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 September 2012

Dirty and very un safe to stay at. I have stayed at motels for the past 20 yrs. This one here has to be on top of the list for being the worst. Who leaves a toliet plunger in the bathroom. They checked me in with a micro and fridge, walked into the room and both were stolen from the night before. No on site cameras at all.You will be taking a high risk to stay here. I'm sorry , they did give me 5 dollars refund for not having a micro and fridge.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank patrick m
Reviewed 19 August 2012

Me and my fiancé stayed here and it was great rooms. Until this weekend we got there at 1am Friday night and the first room we went into the light was like a strobe light so he switched us to another room got into that one no fridge the guy said he will get me by morning so we went straight to bed well morning came an my fiancé opened the drawer there were 2 needles in there I called the guy back he switched us to another room again this time it's 2 queen beds and fridge n microwave so that night we try to go to sleep in one bed well box spring broken so we move to other bed plus all around room someone wrote 420 everywhere. Next day it was 11:30am the front desk calls n asks if we are checking out or staying I said checking out he's like check out is at 12 so I grabbed everything n went to front desk to check out he was waiting at door for me then have the nerve to ask me was everything good..

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed 3 June 2012

omg!!! Dirty horrible and gross... roach legs everywhere in the room please don't stay there never.... now we spend $200 in other hotel but its nice and extra clean.... I'm pregnant I cant stay in that dirty afraid room. Now wehave to booking famous hotels only dont matter how much will be; seriously...

Room Tip: Ask for see the room first...
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple