“I hope it was just an "off nite"”
Review of T-Bonz Grille

T-Bonz Grille
Ranked #99 of 168 Restaurants in Ellicott City
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Elkridge, Maryland
“I hope it was just an "off nite"”
Reviewed 10 July 2012

Went n A Tuesday nite... sat at a hop top table. Ordered appetizers, with the nat boh mark on the menu... we started with orders of shrimp, wings and chicken nachos... rated in that order. shrimp was GREAT, wings good and nacho's ...so so.
We were a family of 5...my oldest ordered a bowl of crab soup, which he liked. My "black and blue" burger, was well done and I left half there. My daughter and husband both had wedge salads, fair... My youngest son also had a burger, he ordered it medium rare. While my burger was well and not worth eating that cooked. My sons came out medium well and he, being the teenager he is, loaded it up with ketchup and mustard and ate it all.
Service was spotty at best, My 2nd long island iced tea tasted totally different then the 1st.
For a Tuesday and $100 to take my family out... I doubt this will be revisited from us again for dinner. We might go back for happy hour at the bar... but won't count on a good meal here again, it's gone downhill, in my eyes.

• Visited July 2012

maryland
“great local bar”
Reviewed 1 July 2012

i've been going to tbonz on and off a few times, but lately this place has been really great. ever since they expanded their tap system and their tvs, the place is just way better. beer selection is off the hook and even the food seems to have improved. i can't go here without ordering the tuna bites. service and patrons are usually pretty friendly. i love going when a band is playing.

• Visited July 2012
Columbia, Maryland
“Best Hamburgers”
Reviewed 26 April 2012

We've been to this place often, but not for a while now. We really like their hamburgers -- cooked to order. Buffalo wings are great here. Especially when you go on a Monday night during happy hour. Burgers are half price and wings are also discounted.

They have a wide selection of specialty beers. They offer a deal of a sampler tray with six small glasses. My problem is that many of their beers are designer beers with citrus and berry flavorings. I just stick to Yingling when here.

• Visited December 2011
Columbia, Maryland
“Great Saturday lunch”
Reviewed 13 February 2012

Got there around 11:15 just after another group so the lone server was a little busy but not neglectful. More servers as time went on. Nobody had any complaints about the service or food. I had the pulled pork sandwich with BBQ sauce on the side and my wife had the shrimp salad sandwich both of which were excellent. Others enjoyed their selections as well. Most of us had their sweet potato fries which were unsalted, a prerequisite for my wife. Fries were great and a generous portion. Casual atmosphere.

• Visited February 2012
Elkridge, Maryland
“Great hidden gem!”
Reviewed 15 November 2011

Good place to go for real food. Their steak bites off the appetizer menu are super! Try their salads, if you can finish one. They have one night of the week, which is burger night... very good burgers!

Visited November 2011