“Husband loves it”

Ranked #29 of 169 Restaurants in Ellicott City
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 9 April 2013

My husband loves this place. I'm not much for Mexican food, but they have a few "Gringo" type dishes as well. We usually hit this place for lunch after a day of hiking.

There are newer reviews for Mi Casa Mexican Restaurant

Reviewed 8 April 2013 via mobile

Took the family based on other reviews. We were not disappointed. The food was very good. I had the Paella and found it to have very good flavors and the shrimp and scallops were not overcooked. The service was friendly and attentive. Overall very good!

Reviewed 8 April 2013

the food is pretty good and the atmosphere is nice, but with Qdoba right around the corner, i think I'll save some money and just go there next time.

Reviewed 17 March 2013

My wife and I stop by here after looking for a new car. I had looked at other reviews and thought it was worth a try. Well, it was, the food was very good, service was nice and friendly would go back.

Reviewed 19 December 2012

We have been going to this restaurant for at least 10 years now. Service is always good. The food is fresh and the guacamole is to die for. We tend to always pick from the combo menu, you get to try a couple different things at one time. Great food.