“Very good”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

New to the area, and wanted to grab a bite. Happened upon Sella Notte and I am happy I did. Food was fresh and piping hot. Staff was excellent, friendly, and attentive. Will be back.

Reviewed 6 June 2014

I have eaten at Stella Notte with my husband and various friends the past few years and have always loved the food, ambience and service. We recently held my daughter's baby shower there and the event exceeded my wildest expectations. I primarily worked with Dan in planning the event. He was so helpful and accomodating. Dan made wonderful suggestions and worked with me to make the shower very memorable. The terrazo room, with it's stone patio floor, full wall of windows, and plants gave such a beautiful, relaxed, garden feel. The food was superb. Our server, Sarah, was so kind and helpful. She took orders quickly and food was delivered in a very timely manner. Her assistant, Dustin was very helpful also. From the moment we arrived to arrange our decorations, we were warmly welcomed by Dan. The room was prepared exactly as promised. Everyone was so helpful while we put the finishing touches together. From start to finish, everything was handled flawlessly. I received so many rave reviews and compliments from the guests. We were told over and over again how it was the nicest event of that sort they had ever attended, how much they enjoyed the food etc. I just cannot say enough about how fantastic Stella Notte is for the beautiful ambience, delicious food, terrific service, and accomodating staff. The perfect place for a casual meal, special occasion, or hosting an event.

Reviewed 2 April 2014

This is a favorite place to come for a random dinner out, but also for special occasions. The wait staff is the best and the owner(s) are always present and take the time to greet and welcome you to the restaurant. The food is fabulous from pizza to pasta and everything else in between....we have never had a bad meal.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

My wife and I live nearby and have been going to Stella Notte for years. The service is friendly and efficient. The prices are reasonable. There is an extensive menu with a wide variety of options, including a few that are not Italian. Everything is delicious. We have never had a bad meal there.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

We arrived to a half empty dining area and the hostess insisted we sit in the bar. The bar tables, if you are eating are--seriously--not joking--less than 8 inches between each other. You might as well make it a community table. So much for private conversation.

Food is average. Nothing spectacular. Bread is plain white bread that you have to ask for. (It's written all over the menu.) The bar staff kept our drinks filled.

Something perplexing happened at the end of the night. I gave a 20% tip. The bartender came back to me and said I didn't add it correctly and could I change it to up a dollar. I thought, "I think I know how to add..." but I didn't want to make a big deal of it. Well, lo and behold, I did add correctly and I feel like I got scammed.

Probably be another year before I make my way back again. I usually forget how average and overpriced it is and I make my way back.

1  Thank Becky K