“Honey Pig”

Cuisines: Korean
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 10 May 2014

We ordered the Pork Bellies, the Beef Brisket, and the steamed egg. Fun experience to try something new.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

I've been coming here for a while now. I love the bulgogi and udon noodles. The special sauce they wont tell me what is in it or allow me to buy some to go :(

1  Thank PhrenicEnigma
Reviewed 2 May 2014

The food was good for the most part. I would have liked a little more direction on what to order, as the menu was not in English. We ordered what we thought looked good, based on photos. Our bill wound up being almost $200 for six people. The service was lacking. I can say I checked this experience off my list. Don't need to try again. :)

Reviewed 21 April 2014

We had the spicy pork (made in the kitchen), brisket, bulgogi, seafood paejon, and pan fried dumplings. All of the meat was great. I thought the appetizers were just okay. The paejon had a fishy taste and was really greasy. All of the other food was delicious! My 11 and 7 year olds loved it too and claim it's their "new favorite restaurant".

Reviewed 14 April 2014

First time at Honey Pig what a cool spot. Each table has its own Korean grill/cook top and you just choose what meats you want. I really enjoyed the pork belly, beef tongue and beef brisket. Its open 24 hrs and was packed this past Sat.